tuscl

Female condoms

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Is there a type/brand of female condom that extras dancers generally prefer?

15 comments

• Icey
    24 days ago
    Anything ribbed. But most don't like condoms
  • stripperlover777
    23 days ago
    🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ I Would Use Mi Majic Wand For OTC & Have Fun With Da' Dildo!

𓆩♡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪
  • ilbbaicnl
    23 days ago
    Another thing is, how to put it in with long finger nails? With a dildo?
  • ilbbaicnl
    23 days ago
    ChatGPT says you can use a dildo. (Somebody hold mogul's beer.)
  • Icey
    23 days ago
    Long nails arent a detriment. They can still wipe their butts and finger themselves.
  • Dolfan
    23 days ago
    I've seen exactly one stripper and zero civis try to use a female condom. Not enough info to really comment on type/brand favorites. But you could say my extensive research does indicate they prefer male condoms over female.
  • ilbbaicnl
    23 days ago
    A dancer was telling me about her problems with PLs who drive her nuts trying to get bareback. I asked if she offers to use a female condom. She said may want to try that.
  • drewcareypnw
    23 days ago
    I think I met one person once who used these, back in the 1980s. However I think there should also be a condom that also covers your balls.
  • JamesSD
    23 days ago
    I'm still stunned there are dudes out there who want to raw dog sex workers.
  • WiseToo
    23 days ago
    At a minimum, female condoms should be mandatory. Better yet, I agree with drewcareypnw that a condom should be available that covers your balls.
  • Icey
    23 days ago
    I thought you meant condoms women like at first. Just use a regular condom. The female condom will be awkward and fewl weird
  • drewcareypnw
    23 days ago
    @jamessd it also blows my mind. But I know several from this site, and the usasexguide crew are always on the lookout for rawdoggers. There are notorious raw dog dancers in the seattle extras clubs, and every time I see one of them I think “damn my t-cells cannot handle that”.

Different strokes…
  • Dolfan
    22 days ago
    The idea that guys are trying to get strippers to go raw doesn't surprise me one bit. As noted, my experience with the female condom is quite limited. But I will say that neither of us liked the female condom when we did try it. Just on the basis of sensation, I'd take a regular condom over the female one so would she. If a stripper suggested a female condom, it would give me pause. Simply because of my ignorance of their efficacy, I'd prefer the male condom where I understand proper use and associated risks. Given the infrequency with which its come up I've never bothered to do any research on the efficacy of female condoms. Also, I think they're expensive, relative to male ones at least.

Of course I'm not the sort of guy to pressure a stripper into going raw in the first place, so maybe my preferences don't align with the customer base she's trying to appease. I can't imagine a guy trying to go raw would be concerned about effectiveness.
  • ilbbaicnl
    22 days ago
    Female condoms seem to help some guys with ED: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10863812… . Guys with performance issues can be good steady money for FS sex workers, since they don't have be embarrassed about trouble getting it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion