tuscl

Football season here

booty_lover92
Somewhere in the Carolinas
Some great games in College football tonight. It usually occupies much of my weekend. Anybody else find themselves hobbying Les or not visiting the clubs as much when football season is in?

10 comments

21 days ago
    It's something I take into consideration. While other times of the year I will pop into a club on Sunday occasionally, not during NFL season.

Saturdays if there's a compelling matchup, I'll also refrain from clubbing if there's a conflict.
  • sfrsox
    21 days ago
    Better dancer/PL ratio on M-F I find, at least in RI and FL. Every time I go on weekend, it seems worst than a weekday. Then again, this is never in the fall, as yeah, I watch football somewhere else. Those 2 things are hard to multitask.

Sometimes you get a decent weekend in April at a club I guess but I'm busier then in personal/work life then. May and then you already have turnover/graduation/moving etc,
  • Dolfan
    21 days ago
    I don't know. I tend to attend a few games, mostly just home games but at least 3-4 away games too. And the away trips usually turn into 3-4 day weekends. I also will have people over or go to their house, hit a sports bar with buddies, or some similar activities. So it does occupy a good bit of my time.

But on the flip side, a lot of the Thursday night games aren't really great and its harder to get together with friends on those evenings. So I find myself hitting the strip club to kinda half watch a game but end up paying more attention to the girls. The upside is a lot of guys seem to go to the club and focus on the game, which makes the girls all that much more appreciative when I give them a little attention.

And often times I'll hit the club after a day full of games or travel, especially if I find myself driving past the club on my way home anyway.

It probably evens out, it just changes when I go.

• ClubFan81077
    21 days ago
    College football is the sport I watch the most, so I tend to do a little bit less of many other things when it's football season!
  • DandyDan
    21 days ago
    I go when I want to go, so I don't go more or less when it's football season.

I remember going to a club once when the local college team was playing on TV and they had a free keg of beer that you could have while the game was in progress. This might be enough to make some people go during football season
  • skibum609
    21 days ago
    I love Sundays in the strip club and football. Its my favorite part of clubbing. Nfl, not college because of all the footballs pools and fantasy leagues. Gambling on football is so American we plan on opening the NFL season in Vegas baby.
  • twentyfive
    21 days ago
    NFL all the way for me I enjoy my Sundays with friends and most of the best memories I have are family and friends getting together for football games and barbecuing, Thanksgiving is the best holiday and it’s even better because of our shared enjoyment of football and being together with folks we love
    I’m still rooting for the NY Giants,
  • TheeOSU
    20 days ago
    The only thing I don't like about the start of college and NFL football is that it means winter is around the corner.
  • skibum609
    20 days ago
    ^bought my ski pass on April 15th and just need snow lol.
  • booty_lover92
    20 days ago
    Football is probably the only thing on this earth that I love as much as these hot women we spend our hard earned cash on lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion