tuscl

the strip club review list, comments, possible changes Founder could make?

I notice the strip club review list was changed recently to show snippets of the reviews. I just wanted to say I think it would be an improvement if I could select an option to hide the snippets automatically whenever I log in to the site. Other members could hide all those other snippets as well they aren't interesting in reading and filling up their screen. I understand people who are not members may be interested in reading the reviews and may not have all the options that members have. However as a member it would be nice to automatically hide all the extra information I'm not interested in. If I want to read a review as a member, I want to see the whole review and not just a snippet. I mainly read reviews for a few local clubs or just certain clubs I'm interested in.

If others here are in favor of automatically hiding snippets on the review list after they log in, just post an answer here to let the Founder know. I'm not sure if this would be a difficult thing to accomplish or not but just wanted to voice my opinion.

10 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy,

That option is there, right at the top left.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    imo, this isn't even an issue. If you don't like what you see on 1st page, simply click on another page.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    The option doesn't stay selected when you log back in. I routinely clear my history so if that is how that is determined, I will always have to click on that.

I guess everyone likes to look at the review snippets or doesn't bother to comment in the discussion thread here. For me as a member, either I want to see the whole review instead of just a snippet or not at all. I thought a default when you sign in to hide the snippets was an obvious.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Oh well, I will stop bothering to offer too many more suggestions if I feel like I'm being ignored.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy,

The option stays as I selected and does not switch back for me.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    Hi all... I am making some huge internal changes right now in hopes of google finding us again. After that, I will start taking requests ;) Im not ignoring you :)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Ok, thanks. If you don't clear your internet cache, all the web sites you visited and all the trash your computer picked up during web surfing stays on your pc. I have an older pc and I routinely clear my temporary history to speed up the internet and in case there is anything bad in there. Right now my pc is a whole lot slower than normal and I don't know if someone hacked into my pc or what. Anyway I routinely try to delete temporary files and usually turn off my pc when it's not in use because something or someone tries to use my internet connection. Probably hackers trying to use my bandwidth.

Some might think I'm joking about the hackers but they are real and I've been contacted by a couple. One time someone was playing a game with me. Another time someone invited me to join up. Some others just want to mess around apparently because they have nothing better to do for a minute or two. One time my pc even mysteriously got fixed after web surfing so not all hackers are bad.

In case no one picked up what I am talking about, if you make selections on a site like this that isn't permanent to your profile but just stored temporarily in a cookie, then you delete temporary files routinely, all that information gets deleted as well. Then I have to select everything all over again for each web site I visit if it's not permanent to the login profile. Just wanted to let everyone know.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If you go to internet chat sites like I did early on when I first used the internet, there are a ton of hackers running loose on there. I haven't been chatting on there for a long time now though. Lots of hackers, outlaws, and LE on there all chatting away along with the general public.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Thanks again for the comment Founder, I know you're busy. I'm busy and I'm not running a web site either.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    storing all member settings in the tuscl database (rather than cookies) is a good idea. I will look into that. thanks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion