tuscl

How do you feel about EX-POTUS Donald Trump outing you as “basement dwellers?

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Thursday, August 22, 2024 7:35 PM
Noun
basement-dweller (plural basement-dwellers)

Any one inhabitant of a “subjugated or marginalized “white minority” relegated to a basement in respect to a bureaucracy and/or geographical location in the United States.

The one greasy dude that('s) overweight, sweating, has dirty cheeto fingers, breathing heavily like a trucker after eating Arby's, has cum stains on the bed due to chronic masturbation and a lack of hygiene.

Despite oppression from contact with the outside world and natural-environmental elements (i.e. sun, fresh air), basement dwellers often find “unity amongst co-habitants” and enjoy a “jovial air”.

Over-exposure to environment may cause hallucinations, excesive use of jargon and inappropriate behavior, and a tendecy to create fantasies or religous cults (MAGA CULT)

There are subcategories within this group, including:

- The obese, anime-obsessed, heavy-breathing type who neglects personal hygiene.

- The ‘FAKE GANGSTA’ (AKA “Fearless Leader” Donal “Jesus (I am the chosen one)” Trump)
obsessed with weed and mumble rap, adopting behaviors and slang (mainly the N-word) from popular rap culture.

5 comments

• MyPoorLifeChoices
    25 days ago
    😂😂😂
  • Hungryhunnypot
    25 days ago
    Reminds me of Fox calling its viewers cousin-fuckers. That came out in discovery during the Dominion lawsuit.
  • wld4tatas
    25 days ago
    It's almost certain that Trump has privately called his supporters "suckers" at some point. The only question is whether someone has a recording of it, and if it will be released in the weeks leading up to election day.
  • jaybud999
    24 days ago
    Dang! The ass puckered mother fuckers were silent on this one?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion