tuscl

How al-Qaeda has found a foothold again in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Tuesday, August 20, 2024 1:39 AM
A legacy of the biden/harris administration!
This pisses me off, it's shameful!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how…

BTW, biden used the excuse that he followed the deal that trump made.
A preemptive response to the leftists that will use that excuse.
The deal wasn't sneaking our forces out under cover of darkness before the evacuation of civillians and afghan allies was complete and after taking office biden cancelled everything else trump so did so why not cancel this?
American forces killed on the last day, millions/billions of dollars of equipment left behind to be used by the taliban and terrorists.

We should have kept the airbase fully staffed and equipped to deter what's happened in the 3 years since we left. It was a large protected area from which to operate and also another base in the area deter china.

The photo in the linked article of the taliban parade with U.S. MRAPs and helicopters is sickening.
I know guys that were there and other current service members, all are in agreement that biden/harris and their string pullers blew it!
I could go on and on but just get more agitated.

30 comments

• Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    The withdrawal was rushed to say we left by the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Biden's approval never recovered.

Couple that with Putin invading Ukraine, resuming aid to Palestinians, and utterly sucking Iran's dick, Biden/Harris have made the world a less safe place.
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    Clearly, you should vote for Trump then. He is clearly the strongest statesmen of our time (or your time). I was very impressed with his foreign policy (and his ability to absorb information with just a glance).

You feel quite strongly about that. So vote that way.

And I also do not approve of the way the U.S. pulled out of Afghanistan.

I assume Biden just did it, and certainly wouldn't take guidance from his armed forces commanders, or intelligence community.
  • longb
    a month ago
    Trumps deal, release 5000 Taliban prisoners, reduce US forces from 12,500 to 2500, do nothing for american citizens living in Afghanistan or nothing to remove military equipment. Easily the worse deal in US military history. Biden took over with 2500 military, half of who were analyst and not fighting soldiers and somehow he was suppose to defend a country who have given up the will to defend themselves.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @jaybud - The world under Trump was safer than it was under Biden/Harris. Not perfect but all you have to be is better than the other guy. Your responsibility to take the good advice and ignore the bad. He owns the bad execution.

OP is right, Biden reversed everything else Trump did, why not this?
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    @Puddy

We'll have to disagree with, "The world under Trump/PENCE was safer than it was under Biden/Harris."

We can agree on, "He owns the bad execution."

I'm surprised you aren't watching the DNC? :)

My wife is way farther left than I am, so it's on in the house.....but I view it as propaganda, so I left the room.

Ok, gimme your take on who harvests more middle undecided voters? Harris/Walz or Trump/Vance? That's where I see the final decision being made. You and I are already decided. Assuming Harris/Walz start handling their policy agenda(s) publicly soon (which I assume they will from a strategic standpoint).....Trump better get back on track on policy difference versus personal attacks (that shit is getting old as a tactic....and I don't think it's gaining any undecided)?

Yes, yes gamm......I know, I know.....full attack mode on commies and Marxists, and it's Biden 2.0. Next. Just go out and secure that flag you have flying in the bed of your F150, you'll feel better. Maybe set up a small spotlight on it, since the flag should be illuminated at night....you know, true patriot shit.
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    Regarding a couple comments above...

On 28 September 2021, U.S. Secretary of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Milley, CENTCOM Commander Gen. McKenzie and other U.S. Department of Defense officials contradicted during testimony before the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee President Biden's previous claim which he made in an interview with ABC News journalist George Stephanopolous in August 2021 that he withdrew U.S. troops from Afghanistan based on advice from senior military advisors. Milley testified that he advised the president to accept Gen. Austin Miller's recommendation to keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan and described Biden's withdrawal plan as a "strategic failure." McKenzie stated that he recommended to President Biden that 2,500 U.S. troops should maintain a presence in Afghanistan and that he also previously recommended to the Trump Administration in the fall of 2020 to keep 4,500 troops at that time. The next day, Austin, Milley and McKenzie would further criticize Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal when they testified before U.S. House Armed Services Committee.
  • longb
    a month ago
    50000 Taliban vs 2500 US Troops who also have to protect bases and airports. Biden did the smart thing and left .
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    The terms of the withdrawal were negotiated by trump. And it was the American right that propped up al qaeda in the first place
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    The Taliban violated the terms of the Trump admin. Trump would not have pulled out when the Taliban began attacking. Biden & Kammy owns this failure 100%.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @jaybud - "We'll have to disagree with, "The world under Trump/PENCE was safer than it was under Biden/Harris.""

I didn't mention Pence because he isn't in the picture. In what ways is the world safer now? More flashpoints with our fingers on them, emboldened enemies as mentioned in my first post. No wonder Obama's own secretary of defense said Biden was wrong on everything for the last 40 years and Obama himself said never to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

I agree that Trump needs to get back on policy, but when Harris/Walz put out a policy, it's left, lefter, and leftest. The DNC is letting their freak flag fly, for fucks sake free abortions and vasectomies? And they're calling Republicans weird while crying that "reproductive choices are Palestine liberation"... they should know abortion is illegal there... land acknowledgements, and literally free abortions and vasectomies.

I still think Trump wins. Harris is running as new when like Vance said her day one was 3.5 years ago. The fundamentals are still not good on the economy. She'll have to take more unscripted interviews, more policy positions, and the newness factor will fade.

My condolences on marrying a leftist. Hopefully she doesn't demand you chop off your penis in solidarity with the trans community.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    AQ was always going to return after the Americans left Afghanistan. Trump's deal prohibited this, Biden/Harris's weakness made it inevitable.
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    ^ go back to sucking cocks like your father taught you.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    Biden running away was and is only smart to cowards. When you are confronted by the enemy and run away, the confrontation follows you home. Just look at the Muslim s rioting in the streets in this country in support of terrorism, together with their progressive nazi allies. Simple fact is that if we wanted a foreign policy President, Nikki Hailey would win hands down, but the left is too busy wanting every guy to be a trans cock sucking homo and the right is too busy waiting for Jesus to show up and make things right. Hopefully the Muslims overrun Israel, they launch their 90+ nuclear warheads and the world ends. Give God a mulligan and see if human beings redux is any better.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    ^^ why would I do that when your old man taught you to be such a good, sub, bottom?
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    ^ you know all about being a sub bottom, weirdo
  • longb
    a month ago
    Why would we still want to be in Afghanistan, it is not being a coward, it is being smart. Do you understand the people who are Afghan citizens refused to fight for their country. My only issue is why do we blame Biden when it was Trump who did not have a plan when he turned over control to the Taliban. He released prisoners and pulled out troops first and had no plan for private and equipment withdrawl, so yes it was a mess. If we listened to Generals they would restaff and we would still be there, for what? What was going to change. We spent trillions fighting terrorism in the middle east, what did we get out of it, a lot of people dead and a lot more on VA benefits. Nothing was fixed
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    25 is demented in projecting again. Probably repressing memories of his father making him train as bottom. This could be the root cause of his small dick energy
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    @Puddy yes the left is more pro trans, but you have all these people on the right who simply shrink the penis down with all the beer they drink and the southern fried diet. Plus probably some % of the gun crazies who shoot their own dick off
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Longb, we never “fought terrorism” in the middle east. Israel goes around attacking every country in the middle east, either overtly or covertly. Israel needs the middle east destabilized, and every middle eastern country weakened, so that they can continue to steal more land in the hopes of eventually establishing greater israel.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    @Puddy what specific actions of biden and cumala do you define as sucking irans dick?
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Unfreezing assets, groveling to restore the joke of a deal that had no reinforcements, restoring aid to Palestine i.e. Hamas, Iran's terror appendage (Khamenei even said American pro Hamas protesters were on the right side of history), paying billions in ransom, complaining when Trump killed their top terrorist.

Obama sucked mullah cock too.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    Also, the American right knows how to shoot guns. We practice safe handling and hit what we aim at.

Greater Israel is just paranoid bullshit. They get attacked by Palestinian criminals and terrorists but are expected to take it up the ass. Their annexing in the West Bank and that needs to be cracked down on but Palestinians were terrorists long before that. Unfortunately a close Israeli friend says Netanyahu has no principles beyond keeping power and has to suck the far rights dick to keep it.
  • longb
    a month ago
    Does anyone find it strange that Israel holds a huge concert within a couple 100 yards of the border to Gaza and has virtually no security, and does not seem to notice the 1000s of Hamas assembling. They have like 1200 killed day one and virtually no one else since, maybe a couple hundred. Netanyahu was just looking for his chance
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^Fuck off Nazi.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Some of that is exaggeration. You seem to equate palestinians with Hamas but most of the world doesnt see the two as the same. Its only a portion of right wingers (perhaps a majority) and a minority of left wingers who see hamas the same as palestine.

Likewise with “pro hamas protesters” which protestors are those? If theyre blowing up buildings like some blm protesters were, sure, they may be pro hamas. Most of them though are waving Palestinian flags. Its only a subset of those protesters who are actually pro Hamas/pro terrorism.

Lebanon had that crazy explosion a couple years back, which was israel. They were also the ones pushing for the war in iraq, probably Afghanistan.

Comon now.. a quick google search of that term “Mullah”… it has little relevance to Iran, Hamas, even Palestine.

• jaybud999
    a month ago
    @skibum

"..... but the left is too busy wanting every guy to be a trans cock sucking homo and the right is too busy waiting for Jesus to show up and make things right. "

^^^^THAT is a piece of quality work.
  • TheeOSU
    4 days ago
    I just came across this article...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/…

This comment from it reenforces what I said in my OP!
    "The fact is that Biden and [Vice President Kamala] Harris chose to go against the advice of their Joint Chiefs, military, and intelligence advisers, abandoning Afghanistan and giving up the most strategic military stronghold on the global landscape -- Bagram Air Base, which sits between Iraq, Iran, Russia and China.

I'm still pissed about how it played out and the end result yet many here still swallow the lies that our current administration tells them and will vote like lemmings to continue the same incompetent 'leadership?' in November.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 days ago
    ^ The Puddy Tat would love him some mean tweets instead of international humiliations and weakness!
  • TheeOSU
    4 days ago
    Amen to that!
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    ^^^ good article, but so infuriating. The liberal democrats took over the party from the national democrats. They turned themselves into political elites who were above laws and accountability. Then they turned the whole party and their toadies into elites above the law and above repercussions. Now, their sole goal is to maintain that power and invulnerability in perpetuity.

How anyone can read the administrations own words and not be enlightened that they serve only themselves? We- the electorate, civilians and veterans- are only the means to an end for them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion