tuscl

What pisses me off. And you?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Last night I was in the VIP room. I paid $45 for 30 minutes of privacy and this damn shot girl invades my privacy to sell me shots of jello.

10 comments

• gk
    16 years ago
    1) Upscale clubs with private dance booths that have the goons walk buy every dance or so to "count." Leave me alone.
    2) When the bartender tries to sell you a drink every 5 minutes.
    3) The whole concept of dancer-priced drinks. (Charge normal$ and in the long run, the business would likely get more customers and make more money!)
    4) In ohio, the Center for Community Values, gave us the strip club restrictions.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    what club give 30 minutes for only 45 dollars? I need to go there.
    When a stripper tries to nickel and dime me. It happened for the first time, 2 days in a row, from two different girls in different clubs.
    I will definitely not go back

This also happened, a girl I know that gives terrific lap dances( i know because she gave me one before) goes through the motions and gives me a mechanical lap dance. Might not see her ever again either.
    She did give me a discount, but if a lower price means lower quality then I would rather spend the money.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    You agree to let a dancer you've never seen or met before sit down at your table. Before you get hardly a word out, a waitress comes over and says "would you like to buy the dancer a drink?" Ticks me off a bit. I will typically say no because that's the way I react to rude people which I think a waitress like that is. Then, however the dancer gets left in a awkward position of thinking either you're a cheapskate or you're not really interested in her. That ticks me off the waitress would want to do that to the customers. The other situation is you pay for a drink and find out after one minute of talking that you're not interested in the dancer but just spent $10 to $15 for nothing. You've been scammed by the waitress.

The other thing that pisses me off are those who want to impose their religious values on strip clubs or on me in general because their religion tells them that we shouldn't be doing something. The next time someone does that, I wish their houses and offices became superhaunted. I don't believe smoking is healthy or good for people but I don't try to get a new law passed making cigarettes illegal drugs punishable by several years or jail or a huge multi-thousand dollar fine for being in violation. Yet the same people will try to impose a distance rule or some other crap on lap dances and other restrictions while you're in a strip club because they feel something is wrong about guys enjoying scantily clad girls when they aren't married.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    By the way, I ran into the dancer just sat down, then the rude waitress butted in asking for drinks and I said no immediately. The dancer had a quick and nice comeback that let me talk to her for a while without worrying about it. She waited for the waitress to leave and smiled as she said "good job, I didn't want a drink from her!" Then we continued talking for a while.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Met to say I ran into that one tick you off situation in the last few months but the dancer had a nice way out without making the situation awkward between us.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    now_staring: Just a reminder the $45 was for the room. The dancer was extra. In this case $80 and it was at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta. The Gold Rush Show Bar in Atlanta only charges $35 for the room. Dancer prices may vary a lot.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    shadowcat: If I were to hypothetically rent this room(from your experience) would the bouncer/doorman/hoverperson respect my privacy and stay away?
    I know you said you got interrupted, but does paying for the room have an unwritten rule of STAY AWAY for X amount of time?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    There are no unwritten rules but generally yes. If you pick the wrong dancer you will get hustled. Tip the DJ so that I don't get called on stage, tip the bouncer and waitress and they will leave us alone. You could spend another $20 on tips. Pick the right dancer that appreciates you and wants your repeat business and she will make sure that she does not get called on stage and says if the bouncer, house mom or waitress comes back here, just let me handle it. The better you know a dancer, the better it gets.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I think probably the thing that annoys me the most about a club is when the music is so loud that you can't hold a conversation. I can deal with almost anything else by just ignoring rude behavior or saying no or finding another girl, but too loud music will almost always ruin my visit and send me packing.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    In addition to gk & cg list, these: Clipped songs, "cockblocking"(subpar dancer sits with you, miss chance @ 2 potential hotties), "upselling"(esp. when done during the dance), "upfront payments" followed by lame dance(s), or worse, asking for additional tips prior to dance(pay me $$$XXX if you want more than a lame airdance, suckah), poor timing by waitresses(they ignore you when you really do want a drink, they're in your face when your drink is over half full, and you're just about to get some juicy stageside action).//end of rant

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion