Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Heard a funny joke

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354445

Last man standing.

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want to die quietly in my sleep, like my grandfather; not crying and screaming like the passengers in his car.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

That one is as old as my grandfather. He didn't have a car until several years after he moved to this country, just after WW I.

Profile picture for Rightfield
Rightfield
•

Well I never heard it before, so it was new to me. I will repeat it.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^👍

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

A guy at our jam sings that with some funny verses 😄, quite amusing.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I have heard that one where gramps was a bus driver.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Puddy, that is efficiency at its best!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

My Grandfather told me that joke in 1964. I didn't get it at 7.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Everything old is new again, even jokes. Just not Joe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement