tuscl

DO STRIPPERS POSSESS A SOUL?

RAP TODD
IM A FUN GIRL!!
Tuesday, July 30, 2024 11:25 AM
SHOULD ANYBODY EVER TRUST OR RESPECT A STRIPPER? AND HOW OLD IS TOO OLD TO BE A STRIPPER ?

34 comments

• RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    In my experience I say no to the above and definitely no older than 45 but it could also be due to bad choice of stripper!
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    I respect dancers (But not all of them) I respect the ones who hustle and respect money. You would be surprised how many dancers go just to get attention and fuck around.

How old is too old? The REAL question is how ugly is too ugly.

I have gotten daces from a Latina stripper who was 49. When she told me I told her it was a lie she then bet me $100 that she was 49 and I took the bet and she showed me her ID and I was blown away. I literally thought she was in her late 20's. Her body was good, no loose stomach or tits and her face was pretty. She kept in shape and was on her A game.

I have also seen dancers who are in their mid 20's who look like they are 40 (A hard 40) So age isnt a factor as much as looks and how friendly and non pushy they are. Depending on my mood I tend to like older women because they dont play around and they have enough experience to know not to fuck around.
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    Never trust, but do respect. They are doing a job which requires them to socialize and do other things with guys they would not otherwise associate with.
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    Funontheside I THINK IT WAS JUST POOR CHOICE OF STRIPPER ! I FOUND HER AT THE SHITTY TITTY IN COOPERSBURG OF ALL PLACES , THAT SAYS ALOT RIGHT OFF THE BAT , 'K" WAS SO INSISTENT ON LYING THAT SHE TURNED ME OFF TO PEOPLE IN GENERAL AND ALSO THE CONCEPT OF GOD BC EVEN A CRUEL GOD WOULD NOT ALLOW FOR SUCH AN ABOMINATION TO EXSIST! HER OLD AGE IS FINALLY CATCHING UP TO HER SO SHES EVEN MORE DANGEROUS RN PLAYING A DESPARATE GAME OF MUSICAL DICKS IN HOPES SHE WILL LAND ON SOMETHING DECENT BEFORE THEY PUT HER OUT TO PASTEUR !
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    I think RAP TODD forgot that he claimed to be a dancer when he created this profile in January 2024. And based on the posts since then...

... troll (and not a dancer).
  • rickthelion
    2 months ago
    This rick, like all ricks, is hip to the ways of the soul.

There are several groups of people that lack souls. People who write in ALL CAPS and people who confuse “pasture” with “Pasteur.” Unless the latter is a clever homage to the famous Pasteur ape that pioneered the science of microbiology.

I smell “no soul” for RAP TODD. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    2 months ago
    Hairless apes who Start Every Word With A Capital Letter do have a soul. They are mostly harmless weirdos.

This statement only applies to hairless apes because other creatures are sensible enough to not start every word with a capital letter if they are smart enough to post on the internet. Unless they’re frickin’ zebras. I hate frickin’ zebras. None of those damn stripy horses have a soul. They make me wanna go all wildebeest on ‘em. ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    ^ Lamo. Trolls are by definition stupid, but wow, wow, wow to this one.
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    CALL.ME.ISHMAEL
    WHOA !! ARE YOU SAYING I CANT DANCE!!?
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    skibum I'm smarter than what's you face!!
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    rickthelion DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU DONT SEE MANY PEOPLE RIDING ZEBRAS ? ....
    BECAISE THEY ARE DANGEROUS AND UNBREAKABLE!! THEY KICK WITH MURDEROUS INTENT!!
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    rickthelion ?
    Yeah right
    Yellow tiger
    No stripes
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    oh I just read through your little high on the horse lecture about pastors and pastures and Pasteur!!
    The latter famously invented the art pasteurization!! It's what they do to milk so you don't have to suck it!!
    How dare you qwestshun my intelligents? I'll half you no that I am an high school gragiate!! I even did sum yewrz 2 timez to get even smarter!
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    Rickthelion
    👀🫵
    Well call it strike 1!!
  • misterorange
    2 months ago
    ^^ Who is this fuckin jackwagon?
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    Here's the gem of this discussion -- "How old is too old? The REAL question is how ugly is too ugly." @ReadyToMonger

• rickthelion
    2 months ago
    Orange Ape asked => “Who is this fuckin jackwagon?”

This rick responds => I dunno, but I kinda like him. Think about it:

He understand that zebras are frickin’ assholes.

His tagline is “IM A FUN GIRL!!”

And he said “How dare you qwestshun my intelligents? I'll half you no that I am an high school gragiate!! I even did sum yewrz 2 timez to get even smarter!”

He even catalyzed a moment of Zen from Book Ape.

Maybe this rick was wrong and he is more random weirdo than soulless zebra lover. This rick has a soft spot in his heart for harmless weirdos. ROAR!!!
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    maybe this "random weirdo" was once a fun loving normal guy who's life was destroyed by a Narcissistic stripper and then discarded after sticking up for her while she was plotting against him the whole fucking time. But maybe just maybeshe picked the wrong person to try and hustle this time. Maybe some of the prettiest faces hide the darker of souls? Maybe I can explain easier By directing you to MY YouTube
    @SLIMSHEISTY AND CAUTION YOU TO LISTEN BEFORE TAKING ON GOD'S ROLE AS JUDGE??
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    misterorange very commendable the way you hurl names into the internet blindly without knowing shit about shit.
  • RAP TODD
    2 months ago
    so misterorange! Now you got a problem with me jacking off?? I'm sorry I don't get the constant intake of stripper ass you get but then to be fair I ain't been looking since the last one.
  • rickthelion
    2 months ago
    TODD Ape, you seriously need to lay off the crack. You know who regular smokes the crack? Frickin’ zebras, that’s who.

Also, remember that rage jackin’ is not good for your wang. You know who rage jacks all the time. Not male zebras if that’s where you were going. Their hooves aren’t amenable to that action. Nope, it’s Skifredo. He seems like a semi-normal demented pervert until he freaks out and rage jacks. I hear that he put some sort of polymer coating on his wang so he doesn’t remove skin with all the rage jackin’

Don’t be like Fredo. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    ^ I think anyone with a soul and a couple of bucks can rent a stripper for at least a little while
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    ^This from the guy who constantly refers to "little girls in their underwear". What a dickless creep
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    ^ 👎🏿
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    What was it you said? " Dance porch monkey dance"?
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    ^ 👎🏿
  • rickdugan
    2 months ago
    ===> "maybe this "random weirdo" was once a fun loving normal guy who's life was destroyed by a Narcissistic stripper and then discarded after sticking up for her while she was plotting against him the whole fucking time."

Could be. Or maybe you're a hypsensitive pussy who is melting down because he was stupid enough to let himself get played by a girl in her underwear.

Anyway just spitballing here. 😉
  • rickthelion
    2 months ago
    As usual you are spot on my brother. You just can’t help some goofball apes.

I mean really, this rick feeling all charitable and thinking “yeah…this one is probably a harmless weirdo maybe I can put him on the right path with some valuable rickvice” and then he goes all apeshit with the “wah wah wah my life was destroyed by a narcissistic stripper wah wah wah” shit..

I mean really…if your life can be destroyed by a narcissistic stripper you didn’t have much of a life to begin with. Amirite or amirite? ROAR!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    a month ago
    They order their souls online at shein.com, and get them shipped from China.
  • RAP TODD
    a month ago
    rickdugan that's nasty !! Isn't that when you spit semen back and forth with another dude?
    Rickdugan is nasty!!
  • RAP TODD
    a month ago
    RICKTHELION I CAN TELL YOU ARE REALLY SUPERSMART !! I MEAN YOU DONT EVEN TYPE IN ALL CAPS !! I NEED SOME RICKVICE. IM IN A REAL RICKDICAMENT HERE . I REALLY RICKED UP THIS TIME MAN. THIS WILL SOUND RICKDICULIUS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PROLLY PULLIBG IN SO MUCH RICKGINA YOU DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT ALL . BUT IM NOT LIKE YOU IM NOTHING RICKTACULAR JUST A DUDE . I MET A STRIPPER AND IT WAS GONNA BE JUST ANOTHER ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YET ANOTHER STRIPPER ( I. SURE YOU CAN RICKLATE TO THAT RIGHT , HAH? LOL YOU KNOW BCAUSE YOU RICKTHELION ROOOAAARRR !!! BUT I WAS DUMP AND LET RICKMOTIONS GET IN THE WAY AND SHE WAS REALLY PRETTY SO I RICKSIDENTALLY FELL IN LOVE . IM RICKSHAMED NOW BUT WHAT CAN I DO ? SHE GAVE ME A RICKRECTION AND MADE ME RICKJACULATE SO HARD . NOW SHES GONE AND I FEEL RICKJECTED AND RICKDICULED !! PLEASE HELP RICKTHELION, IMBIN A REAL RICKLE HERE !!
  • RAP TODD
    a month ago
    sorry for all the ricksidental typos it's these big fingers coupled with auto corricked.
  • RAP TODD
    a month ago
    TWENTYFIVE THEY CAN? REALLY? YO CAN IBBORROW A COUPLE BUCKS BRO?
  • RAP TODD
    a month ago
    ANY WAY IT WAS GOOD PLAYING WITH YOU PUSSIES , ROOOOAAARR ! GO FUCK KIM SHIFTY
    AND CATCH STD !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion