Silhouettes Showbar
111 E Station Avenue Coopersburg, PA 18036

Anybody ever been in Kimberly's pants? She's soon Hella sexy!!

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 4:37 PM
I got a huge bone for the sexy tall brunette named kimberly! Has anyone had any luck getting extras from her?

10 comments

Extras don't exist here
TheSingularity
a month ago
Oh. 😞 I swear I would marry that girl!! Sexiest dancer ever and I've been around! She's a real cutey and fun to chill with!
RAP TODD
a month ago
TUSCL Rule 3. Please don’t name specific dancers in relation to illegal acts.
Dan3635
a month ago
No, but LDK82 will give you a handie in the parking lot if he’s in town.
shailynn
a month ago
Joined the board a few months ago. One review where you got thrown out of the club and then a thread asking for detailed info on a dancer from said club. Strong first impression. We’re pretty creepy here but you may be too creepy for us.
Hank Moody
a month ago
What Moody said
captainfun
a month ago
Don't connect dancers by name to extras or OTC (or invite others to do so), even if it's a club where "everyone knows" (which might be true for the club, but not for individual dancers). TUSCLers with access to these reviews can include club managers, staff, and other dancers, who can use that information against a dancer. It's also not impossible for local reporters to access these reviews to find incriminating quotes for their expose piece.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a month ago
Im listening, @SHAILYNN 🤔🤫🤔
RAP TODD
a month ago
I hate to say this, but TUSCL may have crossed a Rubicon line where the need for a "report" button for posts which are grotesquely perverse and should nor be published can be removed. It is an unacceptable solution for an intolerable problem.
gammanu95
a month ago
Hey @gamanu LOOK IM SORRY OK ? I STUMBLED ACROSS THE SITE AND I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS SUCH A BIG DEAL ! I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND OR INSULT ANYONE, I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS LIKE YOUR TALKING TO YOUR BUDDIES KIND OF THING IN HERE! ILL ERASE IT IF THEY LET ME. IM NO MORE A PERVERT THAN YOU DUDE! IM A REGULAR GUY, I PUT MY DOUBLE PRONGED BUT PLUGG IN ONE PRONG AT A TIME JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE! 😆✌️
RAP TODD
25 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion