tuscl

Strip club golf tournaments

What's up with all the strip clubs in New England having golf tournaments? And why do dancers who never play golf participate? How do the dancers get paid? Are there dances out on the course?

Enterprising minds need to know.

11 comments

• funonthaside
    2 months ago
    The dancers are there to entertain at various spots....not to golf.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    strippers caddies...
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    As far as compensation....I suspect it's tips only. It would vary from sponsor to sponsor, though.
  • jaybud999
    2 months ago
    I suppose it's catering to the the customer demographic:

~ 80% white male (unknown percentage having a goatee)
    ~ 20% bane of gammanu's waning existence male (mainly oriental...that was for
    you gam....asian for the rest of you)

More importantly, highest education level is running in 80% range with a bachelors degree. Mo' education means mo' money and mo' free time. Money and free time means golf, bars, and strip clubs.

Low cost, high return advertising?
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I think part of it us club one-up's-man-ship. You have to have a certain high quality of dancers, consistently across everyone who works there, for a golf clubbing photo opportunity to look good. My local neighborhood club does not have attractive enough girls. If they were to host a golf event, with the girls out there in little "presenter" outfits, short shorts and club t-shirts and bikini tops or so forth, the photos would be bad enough that the club would not get much positive publicity from the event. So, be thankful that you get to see photos of your region's girls before going into the clubs ... at least you get the opportunity to confirm that they're sufficiently attractive!
    (just put the same comment on the wrong thread! doh! you fooled me dolfan)
  • TheeOSU
    2 months ago
    I'm not interested in golf so don't keep up on 'special events' but many years ago some then co-workers that do play golf went to a Crazy Horse sponsored golf outing and had a good time.
    My best bud from that group came back with pics he took. Many of the strippers were nude out on the course and hanging all over the guys, sitting on the greens with their legs spread around the hole etc.

I have no idea if something like that still goes on around here but I sort of doubt it.
  • Christinavorce
    2 months ago
    ...Hello everyone this article is very helpful,I am very grateful for the help I got from priest Jaja who restored my broken marriage or help our fertility problems just in 7 days when I seek for help his help . Anyone with similar circumstances should reached out { Jaja temple @ null.net} he can cure any illnesses etc

{} thanks you sir. I am grateful
  • ancientlurker
    2 months ago
    Why? Money of course. And fun, for some. They'll drive beverage carts and sell you beer and shots (tips), and do a little wiggle and jiggle (tips) as if the course was one big stage. Some will do kind of a souvenir photo session (big tips). Some might network, i.e. make arrangements either for later at a club after-party or for some other time. I've not yet seen a lap dance or full-scale stage dance on the course. Typical night club dance grinding. I have no idea whether or not dancers are also paid by the club.
  • Estafador
    a month ago
    I assume they do do this to attract rich clients. They'd assume only rich people appreciate golf. Any non-rich person that appreciate it ain't gonna waste their time in a stripper club so they're a non-facotr. And strippers will market any way they can for big money.
  • Estafador
    a month ago
    Within legal and moral limitations of course
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion