tuscl

Hot for Teacher

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, July 25, 2024 9:27 PM
I went to a Catholic school. We never had teachers that looked like this.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/QNmwC4K…

9 comments

• Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    I have never seen a hot Catholic schoolgirl or nun. I don't get those fantasies.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    Best Van Halen song imo. Along with Right Now and Ain’t talking bout love
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    I expect to see her in a mugshot some day. All the 16-year-old boys are lined up waiting in the hall, along with half the teachers.
  • BigYansh69
    a month ago
    @goldmongerATL You're probably right.

I went to an all boys Catholic school we had one smoking hot blonde training teacher when I was in high school for about half a semester. I sat at the front of the class at half mast the entire time. Highest English grade I've ever received as a student.
  • DandyDan
    a month ago
    I went to a public school, and we didn't have any teachers who looked like that, either. Not even the young ones, who wouldn't be young anymore
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I might add - good for her. I understand that teachers have to pay for that kind of stuff and as a new teacher she can’t be rich
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    My highschool had numerous hot teachers. They looked better than this girl. This girl is young but about average.
    We also had some hot substitutes. One substitutes ass was so thicc it was like her dress pants would rip at any moment. I wish I remembered her face better
  • Estafador
    a month ago
    The chick in the pink shorts? She's a young teacher, what's the appeal here?
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    If you grew up catholic like me, the school girl fetish is easy to understand.

Imagine you are a very horny teen (easy). Now, imagine going to mass with your school for some stupid celebration of blood and death and gore, and every kid lines up to receive communion, aka ritualized metaphorical cannibalism.

Now they line up all the girls on one side of the aisle and all the boys on the other, and you are back to your seat watching a line of girls in little plaid skirts and knee socks slowly make their way up to the priest. It’s more ass than you’ve ever seen in one place ever, and it’s moving past you slow as Christmas. Ass after perky ass after hot ass. Remember, they’re teens, you’re a teen, this is what females look like to you. Boner city. You’ve been straight from the communion for 8 minutes and you’ve already blow commandment 9, you’re halfway to blowing 6, and a solid argument could be made that you are blowing 1 as well.

The 2nd hardest part of this day is your boner. The 1st hardest is figuring out how to get back to class without everyone seeing the bulge in your pants.

Do that shit 50 times at an early developmental stage, and you will be programmed for LIFE.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion