tuscl

High Mileage in Phoenix?

Monday, July 22, 2024 1:06 AM
I recently moved here and visited a few clubs, would like to know from regulars here if there are any high mileage clubs in town. One thing a lot of older gentlemen tell me is that until a few years ago most of the clubs here were high mileage which had to change due to some legal barriers.

Would like to know where I can get my money's worth and extra so I can get to being a regular.

6 comments

• azdd
    2 months ago
    One review that sounds like a club ad (missing Scrub….), and one discussion (this one), asking where to find high mileage. Catch a clue, which clubs get reviewed the most? Read reviews, visit some clubs, figure it out for yourself. Oh, and don’t pay a lot of attention to Dave unless you plan to move to Canada.
  • deboinair
    2 months ago
    I lived in Phoenix and the clubs are disappointing. Tucson is where you want to go for extras and high mileage.
  • FancyNuts
    2 months ago
    It's not Dimes, go West Young man
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    No there no fucking in any strip clubs in phoenix..if you read the reviews u would know that
  • dr_lee
    2 months ago
    Hi-Liter
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    You can get hgh mileage at Eden in Tucson, only thing is its full nude, but extras are dependent on how you talk and how much you have.

The pussy is in the open so they already have it on display.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion