tuscl

R.I.P Bob Newhart

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Bob Newhart, the beloved stand-up performer whose droll, deadpan humor showcased on two critically acclaimed CBS sitcoms vaulted him into the ranks of history’s greatest comedians, died Thursday morning. He was 94.

The Chicago legend, who won Grammy Awards for album of the year and best new artist for his 1960 breakthrough record, The Button-Down Mind of Bob Newhart, died at his Los Angeles home after a series of short illnesses, his longtime publicist, Jerry Digney, announced.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-…

9 comments

• Sir Frederick
    2 months ago
    Bob's legacy as a comedian will continue to live on for eternity. His style of comedy was a joy to watch. His deadpan face as he delivered joke after joke had me rolling in laughter. He was (and still is) a very gifted comedian who excelled at his craft. Hard to believe he was an accountant before turning his comedic charm into a sensation. An incredible human being who treated his audiences, both on stage & television, like were an extension of his family. Bob has now joined his wife of 60 years once again; this time in Heaven🙏. May Bob rest in peace as we continue to enjoy his humor via "oldies networks" on our televisions📺.
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    He had at least 2 good TV shows I watched. Great, understated comedic timing.
  • motorhead
    2 months ago
    Great shows

The Bob Newhart show in the 70’s where he played a Chicago psychologist was great but the 90’s Newhart set at the Vermont Inn was an all time classic

His genius was allowing his supporting cast on both shows to be laugh out loud funny

• ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    RIP and condolences to his family.
  • Mark974
    2 months ago
    Loved both of his shows. And having Suzanne Pleshette (she passed in 2008) as his wife in the first series gave me, as a teenager in high school, hope that as a non-jock the possibly having a lovely wife of my own someday.

RIP Mr Newheart, you always made us laugh.......
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    ^ good call on Suzanne Pleshette
  • minnow
    2 months ago
    +1 on above posts. I liked how he played "Major Major" in the movie "Catch 22"
  • misterorange
    2 months ago
    Papa Elf !
  • ATACdawg
    2 months ago
    "Hi. I'm Larry. This is my brother Daryl. This is my other brother Daryl."

Funniest routine ever, and it never got old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion