tuscl

Good loyalty test?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 3:33 AM
I found out that "Serial Mon" is on Netflix, dubbed in Spanish, so I recommended it to my Cuban fav. She thought it was amusing, but she found it extreme when Kathleen Turner served a bloody chunk of human flesh (from one of her victims) to her family for dinner. I had to clarify for my fav that if was actually a meat loaf covered in ketchup. I found a recipe in Spanish for meat loaf, and sent her a link to it.

So, my question is, what should I do if she doesn't actually cook a meat loaf? Should I report her to some ICE hotline for Un-American activities? Or, more accurately, lack of American activities.

2 comments

• rickthelion
    2 months ago
    Well…this rick is certainly fond of wildebeest loaf. Putting some catsup (note the spelling Libby Ape, we felids prefer the use that condiment to have “cat” in its name) on your wildebeest loaf is more of a personal preference. This rick prefers a bourbon sauce. ROAR!!!
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    Serial mom is a great movie i enjoyed it .plus they shaggy playing the son lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion