tuscl

LDK in Vegas

pineapple
California
Is this even a possibility in Vegas or what do you suppose is the club where you would have the best chance? Clubs are so expensive in Vegas, it's very difficult to find any value.

8 comments

• Nobodygtyu
    2 months ago
    Chicas Bonitas is the only place I've gotten it (multiple times, they're freaky over there).

I would think it's near impossible from the high end clubs like Spearmint, Saphire, Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, etc. But maybe possible at the dingy clubs like Talk of the Town or something.
  • pineapple
    2 months ago
    I've gotten F . S . at Chica Bonitas years ago, but that place is so trashy.... ughhh.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    LDK? You can get it in any club in Vegas. And more. The clubs are good, the dancers are hot and extras are always available. Vegas is just very expensive.
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    Chicas Bonitas is your best bet...both from reasonable price and high likelihood.
  • pineapple
    2 months ago
    @Hank Moody, is that for VIP room only or floor dances as well ?
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    Enjoy your first time in a strip club, kid.
  • Nobodygtyu
    2 months ago
    @Hank unless one is a true one minute warrior I don't think you're LDK'ing from regular lapdances at the big Vegas clubs. VIP with the right girl, sure I've been there. But regular dances that I've seen and experienced aren't that high mileage.
  • JamesSD
    2 months ago
    It's Vegas, just hire a hooker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion