Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Playhouse Lounge - Why a Disproportionate Number of Posts?

funonthaside

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

It has just occurred to me that PL has quite a higher number of both Discussion and Review posts.

Got me to wondering why....

1 - South Jersey / Philly is populated by a disproportionate number of demented perverts?

2 - The nature of VIP room activities lends itself well to the TUSCL crowd's interests?

3 - The consistency and high customer service qualities of the ladies has created a loyal fan base?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Yes

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Yes

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

lol. I’ve noticed the same thing and have been thinking of creating a similar post.

There’s a lot of “Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].” by new/unfamiliar names making me believe it’s the same stalker.

Who didn’t bother to read the FAQ’s btw.

Profile picture for uniquename
uniquename
•

All of the above.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

It seems like Playhouse has taken Follies place as TUSCL's favorite club.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

It is now the most reviewed club. I'm not sure I would consider it TUSCL's favorite club. I know I don't. The two clubs couldn't be more different. Handjobs from grannies v. FS from barely legals.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

^Ha ha - yeah - I’ll take FS from barely legals

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

The ladies that are grannies to some, are peers of many PLs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement