tuscl

Any one else's VIP status not working?

Heellover
Strip Clubs!
Monday, July 8, 2024 12:17 AM
Wonder if it's just a glitch, but I submitted a review over the weekend and it was approved. Same club, but had been (well) over the 30 days in between so that shouldn't be the issue. I had VIP for one day (after it expired) yesterday, but then it's not showing as vip now. In fact, I commented on a review and then it went to the main screen or something and said I had to be a VIP member to see the full review. Looks like my comment posted and it wasn't a rude comment or anything like that haha. Not sure if there was an update done or something right as I posted or just a glitch. Thought I'd post and see if anyone else is having the same or a similar issue. I already messaged founder by the way.

5 comments

• Heellover
    2 months ago
    Wondering if something is wrong with the times. Shows the comment I made on the review was posted 7 hours ago (it was about 7 minutes ago) and the review I commented on was just approved an hour ago. I commented on a review 6 hours before it was approved according to the times listed! Weird.
  • whodey
    2 months ago
    It looks like you jumped the gun a bit with the new review, your prior review of the same club was on June 10th so your new review would've been within 30 days of that review.

https://tuscl.net/review/412551
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    Yeah, your reviews were posted 27 days apart. If you click on your last two reviews, the first was June 10, the second was Jul 7.
  • Heellover
    2 months ago
    Oh wow how weird. My VIP was originally showing expired before 30 days then. When I posted the second review I wasn't showing as Vip anymore. I lost track myself too (I usually pay pretty close attention to my reviews as I used to visit Sugar 44 once a month or 5-6 weeks in between at most). And the message saying you are posting before 30 days so no VIP credit(I have seen that before as I used to go to sugar44 all the time) never appeared before I posted.

All good now though thanks to awesome founder.
    Thanks for the replies too. Appreciated and makes sense.
  • whodey
    2 months ago
    You get 4 weeks (28 days) of vip for posting a review so it actually runs out a couple of days before the 30 day threshold for posting a new review of the same club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion