tuscl

Some of these strippers walking back and forth

Back and forth, back and forth all night. Click, click, click, click. Where are we going? Where are we walking to? Lady, can we stand still for 2 seconds?

3 comments

• Muddy
    3 months ago
    I outright refuse to ask any stripper for dances while in motion. You gotta be stopped still. I’m not sprinting after you buying VIP like this some baton handoff.
  • stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    🤠 I Just Grab A Stripper That Looks Good That Will Talk, & Sit With & Won't Hustle For Tips.
    If One Does The Back & Forth Thing, I Won't $Tip, Or Let Her Know "I Already Have Another Dancer In Mind" Or "I'm Looking For Somebody Right Now & I'm Not Available". You Can Also Say "I'm Just Checkin' Things Out", "I'm Not Ready Yet But Thanks".
    I Never Give In, No Matter How Many Dancer's I Have To Look For That's Right!
    I'll Never Feel Obligated For Anything That Don't Make Me Happy. 💲 SC - LOL
  • vanillaextract
    3 months ago
    They are walking back and forth to get attention and not fade in the background. If she catches u looking she thinks ur interested and will approach . Whores are women and women are indirect this is how they basically efficiently figure out who their customers could be then they choose from there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion