tuscl

Destroyed Fantasy, Bridget Fonda Edition

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Tuesday, July 2, 2024 5:09 AM
I was watching Jackie Brown on TV and thinking Bridget Fonda was looking so hot in her Daisy Duke cutoffs and with her braless titties bouncing under her top so I decided to google her and check her current status.

Well I was shocked to see she's now 60 years old but was thinking she probably still looks good especially for a 60 yr old so I decided to see what she's like now and found this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoa5UBpJ…

FANTASY OVER!

11 comments

• misterorange
    2 months ago
    Holy cow!
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    Cow is right. What the actual fuck? While I do not wish her ill (or illness), the only excuse she would have for that is symptoms or side effects.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    She seems happy out of the spotlight. Good for her.
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    She was a babe - top 5% in looks.
    Now she’s looks like 41.5% of Americans age 60 or older.
    https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/php/data-res…
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    Even her feet were sexy in Jackie Brown. I guess her feet got fat too😢
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    There was an interesting thread a while back about women who blossomed as they grow older and hot young women who decline unusually rapidly as they age, and the various factors that contribute to that, which are often out of the person’s control. Bridget isn’t really an outlier
  • datinman
    2 months ago
    This is why strip clubs are filled during the daytime with 60 year old men willing to pay to be with hot 20 year olds. It is rare that someone, male or female, keeps themselves in good shape for 6 decades.
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    Yeah I saw that a ways back. The years go quick man. Tbh even in her heyday not my type at all.
  • motorhead
    2 months ago
    Ran across a YouTube montage of how Marisa Tomei has aged beautifully over the years. Whatever she does, she should bottle it and sell it. And she’s only about a month younger than Fonda.

• Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    If you’re wealthy, you can eat a good diet, spend a lot of time at the gym/spa, and have some high end plastic surgery, but none of that will protect you from health challenges that can age the crap out of you
  • DrStab
    2 months ago
    She was so hot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion