tuscl

Hot Tub VIP

Anyone have any experience's with one? They are kind of rare but they are out there. I'm thinking about doing one of these days if the stars align with hot girl that gives good dances and I actually happen to be in a strip club with a hot tub option. I'll might just do it as like a one time thing.

The ones I've been to, Cheetah and Southern Xposure's that have it they said they provide you with swim trunks. I mean if you really want to fuck in there, how are they gonna stop that? Would y'all do one of these?

16 comments

• misterorange
    3 months ago
    I dunno man, probably a lot of jizz floating around in that water. And maybe a few used rubbers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    No.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    That girl's gonna come out the tub pregnant.
  • stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    I Would Just Do The Reg V.I.P., / Spice Up The Like + $$$$ For Extras On Pvt Dances.
    You Can Ask The Strippers If They Can Give You Hand & Body Messages, That's Just As Good!
    The Back/Shoulders & Head Areas Are Great!
    If You Score A Stripper For OTC, You Can Take Her To The Shower & Have A Ball!
    I Would Get A 100% Clear Transparent See Through Shower Liner For More Fun Though!
  • Muddy
    3 months ago
    Well I don’t believe they are used that much. The prices are too high for it to be like a turnstile type thing. I doubt it’s like the jacuzzi at the gym.
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    Millennium Cabaret in Bedford NH has one. I wouldn't do it, and especially not there. I'm sure they keep it reasonably clean but it's not a place for extras
  • Meshuggah
    3 months ago
    @Manuellabore day shift has shenanigans at Millennium..
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    Never done it, no interest.

I've got a pool & spa at home. I've had more than a few strippers in there. It's really not that much fun, at least for me its really no better than a dance. Actual fucking in water is difficult.

And then there's the ick factor. I can put it out of my mind in a vinyl couch that's been doused with alcohol, but I can't get it out of my head in a pool of tepid water. Even setting aside the sex, I feel like the water in a strip club hot tub is unlikely to have been properly maintained. They might throw a chlorine tab in there every now and again or pour some household bleach in, but I doubt they actually keep proper chemistry in there.
  • gammanu95
    3 months ago
    There is no strip club hot tub in the world which I would even consider dipping a toe in. I think the new Solid Gold in Ft. Lauderdale advertised having one of these. Even in such an upscale club, I do not believe maintenance has the interest or ability to keep that water clean and sanitary.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    3 months ago
    Popped by a Hilton Head club with a hot tub option. Started way too high (around $1200).

Security kept repeating "it is drained and cleaned between each guest". Didn't really believe them. Also wasn't an extras club. Wouldn't be guaranteed even at that price tier.
  • iknowbetter
    3 months ago
    I’d never be interested in paying for hot tub sex since my irl experience with fucking in the hot tub / pool / ocean has never been good. The water rinses away all the natural lubrication and you end up with a very uncomfortable dry fuck. Fucking in the shower can even be difficult since you have to contend with the height difference and you have to keep that thing soaped up without losing your footing.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    ^ Shower sex rocks if you can get the heights right. Just do it before the soap, and you're also not trying to last an hour.

It's the only viable way for vaginal sex while on her period, the shower washes away the evidence. I also hear semen contains prostaglandins that are good for period cramps.
  • JamesSD
    3 months ago
    I would much rather get a room with a jacuzzi tub and fuck a woman in there
  • RonJax2
    3 months ago
    ^ My thoughts exactly @JamesSD

One of my favorite past-times in Tijuana is to get a room with a Jacuzzi and spend some time with a chica there before we move on to the bed. That shit is just so much fun.

With that said, I wouldn't go near a public hot tub in most US clubs, for all the reasons mentioned here, probably most importantly, that's it's no guarantee of extras.
  • captainfun
    3 months ago
    I don’t mind seeing the girls play on the hot tub at Chicago club in Tijuana. I’ve gone close a few times and tipped but there’s no chance I’m getting in there
  • captainfun
    3 months ago
    In the hot tub*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion