tuscl

Nutrition

stripperlover777
The Strip Club
Saturday, June 15, 2024 7:24 PM
Hi Everybody, As I Am Someone Who Always Is On The Lookout About What I Eat & Drink + Being In Mi 40's, I Have Really Noticed That Watching The Nutritional Value In What We Eat & Drink Is Extremely Vital. I Even Think Of The Strip Clubs & Their Food As Well. I Know I Am For Sure Happier, Lively & More Spirited When I Eat What I Know Is Healthy. Actually Feeling Mi Body Improvements & Noticing Differences Of The Right Food & Comparisons Of Good Food/Drinks Makes It Fun. Exercise Is Also Good As I Stay Conditioned With Regular Jogging & Stretching. Some Good Food Tips: Good Sources Of Protein (Chicken, Fish, Tuna, Reduced Fat Red Meats That's Not Cholesterol Saturated In Or Over Fried --- So Baked, Grilled Cooking & Reduced Fat In Cooking Oils Is Good). Vegetable's/Fruits/Other: Lettuce/Salads, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumbers, Celery, Potatoes, Bananas, Grapes, Cantaloupe Noodles, Steam Rice, Eggs (& Hard Boiled Eggs), Tacos. Drink Low Fat Milk, V8 Juice, Orange Juice/Grapefruit/Other Juices, Tea For Iron Supplement, I Use Vitron C @ Wal Greens But You Can Probably Order It Anywhere. Hydration Is Good With Water, Vitamin Water, Gatorade/Powerade. I Also B Sure To Get Extra Lettuce & Tomatoes On Sandwiches + Extra Lettuce, Tomatoes & Cheese On Tacos. Like Reading The "Nutrition Facts" On Food/Drinks Before Selecting Those Items. 🍌 Unleash The Venom & Blow The Whistle

12 comments

• stripperlover777
    14 days ago
    For Me In Particularly, I Really Watch The Vitamin C, Potassium, Protein/Iron, Sugar & Calcium In Food/Drinks For Mi Nutritional Levels. I Have Had Family Member Literally Pass Out & Go To The Hospital For Simply Not Having Enough Potassium 🎶 🐦
  • Jascoi
    14 days ago
    You Seem To Like Use Lots Of Capital Letters. But You Do Have Good Nutritional Tips.
  • rickthelion
    14 days ago
    Stripperlovingape, you left wildebeest off the list of protein sources. That stuff is delicious. Still amazed that there are no Michelin starred restaurants that serve wildebeest. Also, how do you get enough vitamin J? You need some Jack stat. And if you don’t have a Jack in the liquor cabinet you can also use Jose or Johnnie or even Jim Beam. Hell, one time my vitamin J levels dipped and I had no Jack so I decided to chug a fifth of Juan Santos and it perked me right up. ROAR!!!
  • TCabot
    14 days ago
    I don’t think lions should ingest liquor. They don’t have the right enzymes to absorb alcohol…..
  • motorhead
    14 days ago
    ? Of the Day. Does Rick eat pussy? Wouldn’t that be cannibalism?
  • docsavage
    13 days ago
    Strip clubs seem to encourage unhealthy lifestyles in the strippers. Customers offering them free drinks and even free drugs help lead to addictions among them. I once saw a customer buy a stripper so many shots of alcohol she passed out. I would never do something like that.
  • datinman
    13 days ago
    "For Iron Supplement, I Use Vitron C @ Wal Greens" Hopefully, you are supplementing based on labs that show lower levels of Fe and ferritin and are routinely pulling labs to verify the ongoing need. Excess iron is not benign. A 40 year old male with a good diet rarely needs iron supplementation and if he does, it warrants investigation as to why.
  • shailynn
    13 days ago
    Three observations from TUSCLs very own A.L.F. (Alien Life Form). I think you should encourage strippers to eat healthy too and to stop vaping, doing drugs and drinking alcohol. You can start here by encouraging one of TUSCLs resident strippers, NiceSpice by trying to get her to frequent the Olive Garden less often. Secondly I swear this dude is like a nice version of SJG. I give him two weeks before he starts posting random YouTube clips. Third (and last, for now) the Vegas odds that this guy has never been in a strip club is +330 right now.
  • RonJax2
    12 days ago
    > Third (and last, for now) the Vegas odds that this guy has never been in a strip club is +330 right now. Fucking lol. True. I just don't get the capitalization of Every Fucking First Letter. It's a hassle to type that way and it makes it way less comprehensible. Like, I can barely read this shit. OP, just type like a normal person please.
  • HoneyDewMelons
    12 days ago
    Eat your vegetables🥔🥕🍅🍠🍆🥒
  • skibum609
    12 days ago
    Last night I had Bucatini Bolognese, arancini and pasta fagioli. A fine Pinot Noir as well. That was 7:30 last night, the last time I ate. A few beers at Desires and the Celtics tonight and by 7 tomorrow morning I will eat breakfast. That is some mutha fuckin nutrition bitches....
  • crosscheck
    12 days ago
    Ric Flair (or whomever posts for him) on Twitter/X capitalizes every word in every post. I have no patience for it there, and I have no patience for it here either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion