tuscl

my quote

ok here is my favorite quote
The people who try to make this world worse dont take a day off why should I? bring on the LIGHT. -Marley

Miss guided as it may seem here I stand PEACE!!!!!!!!! XOXO

26 comments

• njscfan
    16 years ago
    This girl is so cute -- how could we all not behave around her?
  • crizgolfer
    16 years ago
    She is so damn cute...why would you want to "behave" around her...hehehe
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    My 2 favorites
    "well behaved women rarely make history"
    This one being my own
    "you can always buy bigger boobs, but you can't fix ugly pussies"
    Being a little titty girl I am, but blessed with a tiny cute pussy to go with it...LOL
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Well, on that topic, since we are quoting great quotes from history, I always remember what Will Rogers said: "I never met a pussy I didn't lick." At least I think he said that. Maybe it was Ben Franklin.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    evilcyn,

I heard from a dancer that they CAN be fixed. I don't know it that is true or not, but I didn't find a heading for it in the Yellow Pages. LTNS.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "About the Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty Procedure:

Cosmetic Labiaplasty (labia reduction surgery and beautification) involves surgically reducing and/or reshaping the female external genital structures. There are multiple reasons more and more women are requesting this procedure. They want to alleviate discomfort caused by large and/or thick labia, which often interfere with biking, working out, wearing tight fitting clothes. Or many women want to enhance or improve appearance of “butterfly” or asymmetrical labia. Feeling good about how you look often builds self-confidence and self-esteem.

During your labiaplasty consultation, your doctor will explain how long the labia reduction surgery will take, the amount of time and care necessary for a full labiaplasty recovery, and exactly when after surgery it would be safe to resume sexual intercourse.

Vaginoplasty (rejuvenation of the vagina) involves “tightening” and rebuilding of the vaginal muscles and the perineum. Childbirth, (especially multiple), aging, and genetic factors often cause the vaginal muscles to loosen, tear, and weaken. The diameter of the vagina gets bigger and there is a loss of feeling (and pleasure). Vaginoplasty returns the vagina to “pre-pregnancy” state and recreates sexual excitement and pleasure for the woman (and the man)! Some doctors use a laser for vaginoplasty and or labiaplasty surgery. You may hear varaitions of terms such as: labiaplasty or laser labiaplasty or vaginal rejuvenation and vaginoplasty or laser vaginoplasty or vaginal tightening. The difference is that some doctors are trained to use the laser for cosmetic vaginal surgery and reconstructive vaginal surgery and some use a scalpel."

http://www.lasertreatments.com/labiaplas…

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Christ those things are hideous ... :P
  • founder
    16 years ago
    It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I give you all this place to share :)
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    "There is no try. There is only do and not do." -- Yoda (not ours, the Star Wars one.)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    "If you can't eat it or fuck it,then piss on it" - DOG
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wow, some of those girls got butchered IMO.

"When you're in a rut, why get out of it??" - Me
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I thought all the women looked better after surgery. But, again it is the same deal as with fat women. Some men can't get enough blubber. Over at the RolLexx a dancer was bragging to me that she had a HUGE pussy and didn't love HUGE pussies? I answered no, that I liked small pussies and small women. She was neither and departed post haste. :)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    a quote I remember hearing many years ago from a supervisor about the bossman "If he caught on fire, I wouldn't even piss on him to put it out!"

a recent quote from a dancer "You Rock!" after I went to tip her on stage with another dancer who had been sitting with me.

what worries me are all the trick questions I sometimes hear some dancers ask me such as "Do you like my pussy?", "Do you think I need bigger boobs?"
    Sometimes it seems like the slightest comment I make even about a dancers outfit and she starts thinking, maybe I need to change it.

• imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    "It was worse than he expected, and he had expected the worst."
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    A dancer I know was told by a customer at a club where she was dancing she had an ugly pussy and she was really upset by the remark. I did an online search for corrective surgery & there were before & after photos. I printed out the material & gave it to her but it pissed her off as she thought I was agreeing with the asshole that made the comment. She told me not to contact her ever again but a month later I guess I was forgiven as she called me wanting to do OTC.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I think she just wanted yer money dude...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Funny how cash can repair a "relationship".
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I's praying to God Almighty that cash WILL repair my relationship with a favorite ho. Two whole weeks and NO phone call! Of all the absurd things for her to go off the deep end over was that I gave her BBQed chicken away. She was like 2 hours late for a dinner date and I didn't want to toss the chicken nor have leftovers. Madder than a wet hen she hung up on me twice. Looking at the slim sliver lining that equals more money for me.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    that surgery is just wrong. OMG why would anyone do that.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    A close second....

What would you do with a brain if you had one?

Dorothy to the Scarecrow.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Sir Winston, you're drunk.
    Yes, madam, and you are ugly. But tomorrow I will be sober.

• wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I've have seen yesterday, I love today and I'm not afraid of tomorrow........
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "MY LIFE * MY PAIN * MY WAR" -- Black Flag

"PART ANIMAL, PART MACHINE, REMAIN CALM, PREPARE TO DESTROY" -- Rollins Band
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, Henry Rollins sure has some inner angst that he needs to let out on a routine basis...lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion