tuscl

New Site Design

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, June 9, 2024 2:56 AM
Dear founder Liking the notifications and menu banner being back on top. It was annoying af on the bottom. Thank you for the nice work

11 comments

• From978
    9 days ago
    On my Pixel the comments appear as white text on an almost white background. Nearly impossible to read.
  • captainfun
    9 days ago
    Agree updates looking real nice. Hoping Maps comes back to mobile. Will be handy for Vegas this week and NYC next week.
  • founder
    9 days ago
    maps is back. there is a link on the home page
  • stripperlover777
    8 days ago
    Like The Black Colored Sheem. Shows The Text Print Really Well & The Strip Club Pics. ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ Good Idea, Some Of The Club Color Pics Reminds Me Of Sunset Colors With That Black. In Fact, I'm Watchin' A Beautiful Sunset Right Now ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
  • captainfun
    8 days ago
    Thanks Founder. Maps was gone for a bit during the updates. Then it came back and I used it (location icon) on two trips over the past week or so. Now I am not seeing it on mobile (iPhone). I logged off and logged back on hoping to refresh. Anyone have a tip how to locate?
  • captainfun
    8 days ago
    I logged on a Mac now too (not mobile). Still no sign of Maps. Is anyone seeing Maps? Or a map icon?
  • twentyfive
    8 days ago
    Click on the purple TUSCL banner on the left, that will open another window one of the options is open maps, then you are there.
  • Hank Moody
    8 days ago
    Go to the Home page by clicking on the purple TUSCL at the top of the page. Link to Maps is there.
  • captainfun
    8 days ago
    Thanks 25 and Hank!! To my eyes, it was hiding in plain sight.
  • Jascoi
    4 days ago
    noticed a minute ago my latest avatar has disapeared. again.
  • founder
    4 days ago
    still having trouble with avatars. try and reload
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion