tuscl

Celeb Lookalikes?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 4:48 AM
How about a fun topic? Have you ever seen a stripper with an uncanny resemblance to a hot celeb? The year Dawson's Creek came out, I went to St. James and saw a Katie Holmes lookalike. We had several dances and she was getting frisky, offering extras (St. James had trailers out back at that time for extras). Right at that time I ran out of cash. I wonder what it would've been like to screw Katie, or her lookalike. The next year I was in San Francisco and went to a regular dance club. I got lucky with a barely legal hottie. We went back to my hotel room and had an incredible night. Just as I entered, I realized she looked just like an 18 year old Alyssa Milano. Charmed had just started shooting and I wondered if Alyssa had a cousin or younger sister.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My last ATF looked like Helen Hunt. My best fried and neighbor won a look a like contest at an Atlanta bar for his resemblance to Norm of "Cheers" fame.
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    There used to be a dancer at PP in Columbia who looked a lot like Sandra Bullock..pretty uncanny resemblance I thought.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    What is really bad is seeing a stripper that looks like a male celeb. There are those. Once saw a dancer that looked like Jim Carey!
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    There was a dancer who used to work at Delilah's in Philly who looked a lot like Catherine Zeta-Jones, I told her it one time and before I was halfway through the sentence she was like "Yeah, I know, I know."
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    magicrat: She is back and I had forgotten about the resemblance. You are right.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    CZJ!! Her, I would certainly enjoy seeing!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Clubber, Is there something you want to tell us? You have mentioned strippers that look like Jim Carey and FONDL's jock strap. Are you curious about something?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Remember the movie "Harlem Nights" with Eddie Murphy? There was a black girl named Sunshine who dupes the white guy into leaving his wife and sets him up. Well. I met her yesterday or at least a look alike. She was sitting across the bar from me and every time I looked in her direction, all I saw was smiles. I had to have a table dance with her. I motioned with my finger to come on over. She did. Remember this is Atlanta. During the dance I was able to fondle her legs and ass without any objection. Even managed to give her kitty a little rub. She had nice natural firm small "C's" which she kept sticking in my face. She said that it gets better in the VIP room. I believe her. Was quoted $135 for half hour. I gotta go back. Maybe tonight.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    A number of years ago there was a gorgeous dancer at Sammy's in Birmingham that looked like a red haired version of Jennifer Aniston.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    PT's Sports, Sauget--Penelope Cruz and Elizabeth Hurley Oasis Goodtime Emporium, Atlanta--Andie McDowell and Vanessa Williams
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    The Hip Hugger in Kokomo has a dayshift dancer that looks a lot like Leah Remini from "The King of Queens" TV show. A little shorter and a few pounds heavier, but the hair and face is dead-on. Back in the mid 1980's I saw a dancer at an Indianapolis club that could have passed for Heather Locklear.
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    The Catherine Zeta-Jones look-alike was apparently back for March, but has returned to her real life in another part of the world. Her name at Delilah's is "Eva" for those who are interested.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Like I stated before, good thing it isn't the IGNORANT button!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Indeed clubber...indeed...be wary of something that could bite you in the ass...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    A very young uneducated dancer once told me that another customer had suggested to her that she looked like "Awbrey Heartburn or some shit." Yeah, she did look at bit like Audrey Hepburn but ...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Nothing wrong with a bite (perhaps a nibble) in the ass, but drawing blood would not be a good thing.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Now not only is Clubber contemplating the merits of his ability to carry FONDL's jock strap. He is thinking about biting some ass as long as he dosen't draw blood. Personally I think he will end up with a mouthful of shit which is fitting becsause he talks a lot of shit.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    So now feebleimitationludicrouslydifferentman is into talking about FONDL's jock, ass biting, and himself. Well at least a mouthful of himself.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    zzzzzzzzz
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Bare Ellegance, LAX- Eva Longoria
  • Jmoney007
    16 years ago
    last time i went to deja vu i got a great lapdance from a beyonce look-alike and she had the body to match.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Do they even give lap dances at Deja Vu anymore?
  • Jmoney007
    16 years ago
    they do in detroit
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    It's all in they eye of the beholder. There was a dancer at Crystal City Restaurant in VA that I thought looked a bit like Shania Twain. I said so on a local website, and about 50 posters followed me to tell me I was nuts.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Seems that everything strip club wise is better in Detroit than here. (Chicago)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion