tuscl

Shadowcats topics

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Most of what I have posted on here is not to make out like I am an expert. But just to keep the forum going. Yes I do spend many hours thinking of new topics And NO, nothing I have posted is bull shit. Some of you do not like it. Especially the new guys. I am backing .off now. Let you find your own topics.

12 comments

• Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Good idea, blabbermouth!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Excellent! Make it a promise asshole!
  • StripShopper
    16 years ago
    Whoa!...WTF did you say to piss these guys off SC?

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Shekitout: it is your big mouth that got you into trouble. Don't try to shift the blame to me. Nobody is buying it.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    You know what scat...in a very warped & insane way you're kind of right...Shekitout apparently made a mistake mentioning anything to you in the first place. Apparently, you can't be trusted to keep your mouth shut. I'm sorry Shekitout...I hope whatever is going on with you works itself out. And don't worry scat...we'll soldier on without you...
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    You're all fucking annoying, and clogging up the board being bitches why don't you take it elsewhere...
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    No, SC, you're the one that decided to post on the discuss board topics in emails I sent you that should not have been shared with anyone else! You brag about all this trust you have with the dancers but as I've said before, it doesn't apply to your strip club buddies. If bt "your big mouth" you mean my responding to your posting that got me in trouble then I please guilty but a response in MHO was needed to call your hand even if it did "out" me as the target of your posting. You're the one that made the post, not me, you hypocrite! I notice you won't respond to my emails to you re this topic-why is that? No you'd rather post it for public display. Pathetic!
    As for jester214, & others tired of seeing this, fuck you & the horse you rode in on. You don't have to read the shit! Over & out-the last post you'll see from me re this topic. Sorry if it's runined your day!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Sounds like a club full of strippers!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Breaking confidences, not cool. Even the king should know better.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Dear God, please make it stop!!!!!! My eyes and ears are beginning to bleed.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Does this bother you ShotDisc? Maybe you should re-read your post about letting people say what they want. Or are you auditioning for moderator?
  • founder
    16 years ago
    so... this priest, this rabbi, and this nun walk in to a strip bar. The bartender looks at them and says, "what is this, some kind of joke?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion