tuscl

Free admission to Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas

I believe the cover here is an outrageous $30. I will be arriving in the afternoon and driving my own car. It's not that I'm a total cheapskate, but would rather save my money for dances, not admission. Any way for non-locals to get in here free, during the weekdays? Thanks.

6 comments

• founder
    16 years ago
    I went there at 6:30 AM one weekday morning, driving myself... yeah, I'm an addict, but they wanted to charge me $30... I said no.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    I saw a post once about a guy who got waved in after showing a Nevada driver's license. I think he said it was a Saturday morning or midday. Not really the best time to go. Midnight is best for the most beautiful, sexually alluring women -- hey, it's gonna cost you money. That's just the way it is...so go out and earn some.
  • proginohio
    16 years ago
    I got in free by driving myself and showing up in the early afternoon. They asked if I was local. I said no and showed my license. Tipped him a $10 after he told the cashier I was local.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    one of the reviews for this club said to call ahead and be placed on an advance list (or a members list, or something like that)--I don't remember the name of the reviewer, but it's in there somewhere--anyway, he got in for free
  • Lapidairy
    16 years ago
    Good memory, Officer. I had to click back to the entire review list for this club, but I did find where someone said he got in free by calling ahead. That's just what I will do. Thanks for the tip.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    I signed up at the Spearmint Rhino website, and they have been sending me offers for free admission to various Spearmint Rhino clubs; however, the offers are NOT good for the Spearmint Rhino club in Las Vegas. The Spearmint Rhino website also has coupons for FREE admission to various clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion