tuscl

Big Dancer (More Attractive Than Most) Didn't Drop Her Panties . . .

I'm watching this Big Dancer over at Angels and she catches my eye because she isn't just a mountain of blubber. She got curves and is actually in good shape except that she is BIG. Must have been over 6 feet. Big overflowing titties, yet firm. Big booty. Small penis.

At least it sure as hell looked like a small penis thru the panties. As she is dancing I'm thinking there is NO WAY NO HOW she is dropping those panties. And, I didn't want her to except for the train wreck factor.

Well, unlike every other dancer that day she kept those panties on. At least she looked better than the other big dancers and who knows perhaps it wouldn't have been a train wreck if she dropped her panties. Perhaps the patrons are accepting of dancers packing a little something extra.

3 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    About twenty years ago, when I was a triathelete, I met a nymphomaniac who fucked me silly for three weeks, sometimes eight times a day. She wore me out and I was in great shape.

During our time together, my mother took a picture of us. When I saw it months later, I noticed she had an adam's apple and shoulders much bigger than mine. She had a vagina (albeit large) that stayed wet. She must have had the surgery. Not the best sex I ever had, but the most plentiful.

I've been with nymphos twice and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're in great shape, and you know you're going to end up dumped (or that it'll be a brief relationship).
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    rofl @ "train wreck factor" :) :) :)
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Eight times a day way sounds like a lot of fun even if the quality wasn't the greatest. :)

When I think transexual, I think they generally have a higher sex drive than the normal woman. That big dancer looked like a man and not just the extra equipment. And, yet this big dancer, imo, was definitely more attractive than the other big dancers. Bottom line I'm happy that she didn't give a full show: The other big dancers could, imo, learn from that. The little dancers are doing just fine. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion