tuscl

VIP

Cruz_LV
Premium LAS VEGAS Dancer
Monday, May 13, 2024 12:59 AM
Do dancers not get “free VIP” anymore? Tried to contact founder and did not get a response.

20 comments

• founder
    a month ago
    Free VIP for dancers is in a state of flux. I didn't see it getting used the way I envisioned it. Perhaps members could pitch in here if it was a worthwhile feature.
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    Maybe a discount if they can prove it.
  • uniquename
    a month ago
    How did you envision it? It’s nice having the ladies here to comment.
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a month ago
    I was told from the founder that it was discontinued for dancers but we still could get VIP if we wrote an article or did a review now honestly can you really see the dancer spending some time writing an article and most dancers don't really go to other clubs and do reviews and they really can't review their own place I mean they could but they could only say good things about it cuz if they said anything derogatory and if it happened to get back to a manager or an owner I don't think that would be too good
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a month ago
    I guess it is in a state of flux because as a two days ago I wasn't able to comment until I commented about like the girls are really going to sit down and write an article or do reviews so voila I'm at least able to comment I haven't tried to start a discussion which I think I'll try that now
  • Cruz_LV
    a month ago
    Me personally I liked to read the reviews, give a look on other clubs that I may or MAY NOT want to work at and get a man’s perspective. But without VIP I can’t even read the reviews :(
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a month ago
    And I just tried it myself I also can no longer see the reviews or anything without paying or writing a review or an article honestly how many dancers you think are going to sit down and write an article LOL
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    Hey founder maybe tie likes for dancers into some sort of VIP credit. I mean just on the photos girls seem to rack up a lot of likes, it would probably more dancer participation. Just throwing it out there. I understand founder not wanting to do free VIP to dancers I mean some dude can easily fake that to get around payment. At the end of the day though founder is running a business, I don’t see any ad’s so the only way he’s making money is paid members. What is it like $7 a month still? I mean shit that ain’t even a cover charge now a days.
  • ww
    a month ago
    I'm not sure I see how it is worthwhile for dancers to receive free VIP simply for being or verifying they are a dancer. You don't need that to participate in discussion threads, so its only purpose is to allow reading club reviews. I've seen dancers take info here and discuss the male viewpoint ad nauseum on reddit. While there is no way to stop them from doing that, why make it easy? Plus, I would like to see more female viewpoints in club reviews and having VIP access tied to that would incentivize at least a few dancers to do some reviews (or articles). I'm also a proponent of just making it equal for everyone. Keeps things simple, especially on the founder end of things.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    > Perhaps members could pitch in here if it was a worthwhile feature. Since you asked for feedback... I think it's 100% worthwhile to have active dancers on the site. I think there's insight dancers can offer that we won't get in their absence. For example, the OP here, @Cruz_LV once explained to me that in Vegas, dancers have to tip out the VIP host if the PL doesn't offer the VIP host a tip. So in Vegas you need to plan on that extra 10-20% ask for the hostess at the end of your dance. Another dancer here @bubbleyum has posted some really insightful comments about being an ethical PL at an extras club. I could go on, but my point is there's incredible value to the content of the site to have a lot of strippers participating. And I think you'll have a whole lot less of them if they don't get free VIP.
  • ww
    a month ago
    ^^^ How many dancers are actively participating at any given time...3....4? And if they don't participate, is that really a great loss? Can you be more descriptive in how they provide "incredible value"? I've been on this site a very long time, and while I don't mind dancers participating, I do not see it as a value added. It's nice if they are here, but nothing loss if they are not. I get that guys want to look at their pics and maybe try to get in good with a dancer. Conversely, it would be helpful for the few dancers wanting free VIP, why do you want it? How does that benefit you? Because, as I mentioned, you can still see and do plenty on this site without it.
  • Cruz_LV
    a month ago
    Why do I want it? I like reading the reviews to gage of a club may be a good fit for me. Are girls charging bottom of the barrel prices at said club??? It it a heavy extras club? These are things I want to avoid. So it’s cool to ready reviews and find that out without having to go apply at said club and waste my time.
  • ww
    a month ago
    ^^^ What you describe is no different than why guys want to read the reviews (other than the working there aspect). I see women going to clubs, either as dancers or patrons. It’s not that difficult for women to provide a review of a club. A dancer doesn’t need “lifetime” VIP to peruse club reviews. Do a review, gain a month of access, which allows plenty of time to check out as many clubs in as many locations as you would want. I also don’t see any merit that a review would get back to the dancer writing it if it’s a club they current work. Don’t use your dancer name and don’t describe yourself- simple.
  • mickey48066
    a month ago
    If dancers want vip, they should do something to earn it. Giving them free vip is like giving free houses, xars, and Health insurance to dirty, dangerous illegals. End the handouts.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    If a dancer decides to work at a club that she wouldn't otherwise have known about because of a review... that's a net positive for dancers and PLs alike
  • ww
    a month ago
    ^^^ It is not a "net positive". A dancer could also decide not to work a club based on a review. Dancers wanting to get info on clubs to work have other resources besides this site. You can also see the club address listings without VIP. If the info is of value to them, they should contribute just like we do.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    I'd like to have more dancers participating here, but the reality is that what is fun for customers is work for dancers. So, the only practical reason for a dancer to visit TUSCL is if it benefits her work. Having the VIP access to look at reviews and research clubs as workplaces provided that benefit and caused some dancers to interact with customers and review comments to some degree. That's not a bad result.
  • Cruz_LV
    a month ago
    lol I did go to a club as a patron last night in Portland, very much not worth reviewing 😂 but so called one of the best in the NW
  • Bbliya
    19 days ago
    I really loved posting photos, reading the discussions, and interacting with the members here! I was just logging in today to update my club info and post a cute pic. I assumed something must have happened to VIP and I've had 0 incentive to check. I visit clubs too and would be happy to contribute to reviews, but I havent been to 12 clubs as a customer this year. Also, I don't know if I would necessarily want my dancer ID tied to my club customer ID(I want to talk shit too lol).
  • JimGassagain
    19 days ago
    I think founder should bring back our ability to read one free review a day. Bacon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion