tuscl

**PLACE:**, **People:**, **Price:**, **Summary:** - AI

Friday, May 10, 2024 1:37 AM
I just saw an approved review of Scarlett's, East St Louis, that seemed way too good. I've been there too. Other reviews have been critical of this place mainly for cost. I passed it through [view link], and it came back AI 100% POSITIVE. And this was Vladtv's first review. If I'm wrong, I'll a put fork in myself. Over the past few months, I've noticed a few other reviews with similar **PLACE:** yada yada yada. Going forward, I'll be checking a lot closer. People can get a free month for a review which is generous from Founder. S/he puts a LOT of work into this site. What I don't like are MOTHER CUNT FUCKING COCK SUCKING CHEATERS!!!!! Calling them a PL is an insult to us real PLs. Thoughts?

14 comments

• Muddy
    a month ago
    I don't buy any "I was there with my wife" review If you look closely those are all one review deals. There should be an auto reject for those.
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    I use to do a lot of writing for work. I've done a $200M M&A Tech Due Diligence, published author in a firewall book, and lots of other deliverables where plagiarism would be a death wish. I just don't tolerate that shit. We can try and spot AI stuff. Taking a significant other to a strip club, I've never scene it, however, I'm certainly not a frequent flyer PL. I will say, I did briefly know one girl that wanted to go with me a very long time ago, it never happened.
  • blahblahblahs
    a month ago
    It might be regional, but I see plenty of couples in clubs. Usually they are older, but not always.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Yeah, going to the club as a couple isn’t an auto reject. People do it. Do they then write about it? Maybe. You have to evaluate each review on its own merits.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    I don't think I went to strip clubs with my wife more than 100 times. Desires, the Inner Room, Fantasies, Cheetah and on and on. Just like going with a guy, except for her being treated like a valued customer and me like a doorknob.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a month ago
    Recently saw an AI review that was so bad and obvious it kept referring to the club as "Dance Haven"... a club name that doesn't exist. If you get banned for plagiarism you should also get banned for using AI to write reviews.
  • groundball
    a month ago
    it would be cool if the site could identify mongers who have been publishing for years - way before any of this AI bullshit was around.
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    ^groundball^ You can just click on a poster's name and get how long they've been a member and how many reviews they've posted, year-by-year. BTW, thanks for your loyal service in writing tons or reviews over the past 7 years. As far as reviews by mongers who bring their SO to the SC, I've never had any reason to doubt they are genuine, but have little interest in reading because the customer dynamic is so much different for a male/female couple than a solo male. This is particularly true because when I hit a new club I'm pretty laser focused on sussing out FS opportunities, which is an unlikely perspective for somebody clubbing with a date.
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    you don't like threesomes?
  • datinman
    a month ago
    I am fairly ignorant when it comes to artificial intelligence programming. And I'm sure I'm about to prove that with this post. I certainly get how it is to nobody's advantage if some fool in Wyoming has AI write a club review about a Florida strip club if they've never been there. But doesn't AI have the potential to be a good thing? Couldn't I input the data from a club visit about pricing, dancers, available activities, and most importantly bathroom location and then request the AI programming to write a review in say the style of Dave Barry. Or Ernest Hemingway. Or Stephen King. (Well, maybe not Stephen King.) I foresee entertaining possibilities, even if it is a slight cheat.
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    AI: It kills the human factor/personal "touch" (pun intended). AI has its strengths in warfare, analyzing hacking attempts (Palantir started back like 24 years ago using AI to nail hackers hitting/stealing from PayPal for example), helping to analyze CT/X-Ray/MRI/ect WITH a radiologist, weather predictions, architecture designs (Tech, building, ect) to help make sure nothing is missed, RADAR/SONAR analysis, stuff like that. When it comes to the human touch - art, writing - I'm strongly against it.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    Suggestions (after the site is up and running more functionally soon?) A. Clubs in an area somehow appear in most-recently-reviewed chronological order, or indicate which club have "new" reviews B. Reviews appear with a foregrounded digit indicating the total number of reviews the reviewer has published. So, f.e., "Bumbie's Club, new review May 10 2024 by JohnQMonger (reviewer has published 2 prior reviews)". I'm sure all of that information is available in the master database, it's just a question of whether the interface and display foreground that info in one way or another. Over all I don't want to complain, I think Founder and all staff (is there any staff at all?) do a great job, this is the internet's premier source and only good location for all sorts of strip-club related information. I'm surprised it hasn't gone more commercial or gotten "owned", taken over, and ruined by one of the big corporations by now. Thanks Founder!!
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    a month ago
    is DC not patrolling anymore
  • tangodown
    a month ago
    One of the TikTok OF girls (Mia Sins) does the Philly clubs with her hubby/camera man... they talked about it on a podcast they did...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion