tuscl

TUSCL order of succession

mjpenn07
California
Thursday, May 9, 2024 7:15 AM
Seeing the message the tuscl was down for updates got me thinking. How big is the team that runs TUSCL? Is it just `Founder`? Do we have a `bus problem`? There's a ton of valuable information here, I'd hate to see it disappear into the ether.

12 comments

• gammanu95
    a month ago
    is mjpenn07 applying for a job?
  • shailynn
    a month ago
    All updates are ran through the TUSCL IT Department, which is Rech. Don’t piss him off or he’ll change your password!
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    I believe Dougster is next in line
  • jackslash
    a month ago
    "All updates are ran through the TUSCL IT Department, which is Rech." Rech is a name I haven't thought of in years. We used to bump into each other at Detroit strip clubs. I wonder why he disappeared completely.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    ^Detroit COVID patient zero. Gov. Windmere disappeared him
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    ^ Wesr Florida EBOLA patient zero. Gov. DeSantis dissapeared him.
  • jackslash
    a month ago
    I have 2 theories about Rech's disappearance. (1) He got a good job that requires security clearance and so he had to ditch any online postings about strip clubs and weed. (2) He got married. But neither of those conjectures fit the Rech I knew.
  • shailynn
    a month ago
    ^ I always thought he was doing a stint in prison or a mental facility, and I’m not trying to make a joke. Something like a good IT job like you mentioned is a good theory…
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    ^ thought he got married to hot stuff and they went off together
  • shailynn
    a month ago
    ^ possible - hotstuffbabi69 is aka lindzeedet (forgive my misspelling) so it’s possible he manages her website and social media! lol
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    I don’t remember hot stuff being Lindsay I met Rech and Stuff a few years back at Tootsies in Miami, both were pretty cool people. If Lindsay was Hot Stuff I never knew that.
  • Eric_Murphy
    20 days ago
    Lindsay was definitely HotStuff. I wrote about meeting her in this review: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion