Amish to Stripper - anyone ever see or hear about her?

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 2:24 AM
Naomi Swartzentruber - stripper for 20 years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaiKIiRiNc I saw her on Jesse Waters "Prime Time" tonight.

10 comments

33 mins in: https://rumble.com/v4r8bil-jesse-watters-primetime-42324-breaking-news-april-23-2024.html
mogul1985
16 days ago
kinda butterface no?
Book Guy
16 days ago
Q. How do you know a dancer is an Amish stripper? A. She takes off her apron.
jackslash
15 days ago
Somewhat related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCX5Y9wia0 If you lose all family support at a young age, that correlates with becoming a stripper. I think young Amish people pretty much lose all family support if they leave that life.
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
^ Amish kids have something called Rumaspringa where they leave the community for a few years and get a chance to sow some wild oats before returning and getting formally baptized into the Amish religion. I don’t believe they all lose family support during that period which is typically from age 16- age 23.
twentyfive
15 days ago
@twentyfive - they have that but don't typically go THAT wild. Some of them just live like typical non Amish, though still going to church. A few go completely wild, getting drunk and screwing around, but Naomi is atypical. Speaking of which, she's south of average to me. Misshapen face, body not special. I've never seen an attractive Amish woman. But if she played to some guys' fantasy of balling an Amish girl, peeling off a bonnet and long dress, I'm sure she could rake it in as "exotic."
PuddyTat69
15 days ago
@puddy tat I haven’t been to the Amish country in many years, when I was young my parents took my brother and I to Bucks County, Pennsylvania, I believe I was maybe 15 or 16 years old, I don’t remember seeing any young people at all, all I do remember was these tall thin guys with funny looking beards riding in horse drawn carts and barn doors with weird designs called hex signs, it was far from my most memorable family vacation.
twentyfive
15 days ago
@twentyfive- it's hard to tell because the bonnets and ankle length dresses make even 16 year olds look like uptight old biddies. They do make good food though, and are allowed to use electricity outside their homes. Fresh ingredients, free of the factory farmed crap. Good friend used to live in Amish country in Ohio and we always ate well. The prohibitions are more cultural than religious, but in some devout communities of any faith, the line gets blurred.
PuddyTat69
15 days ago
She's not my cup of tea. BUT, if she were completely blasphemous and did a stage dance with frock and Amish outfit with some slut wear underneath....I could go for that. It should be noted that many Amish enclaves have been studied genetically due to their closed reproductive groups (read inbreeding).
jaybud999
15 days ago
^Inbreeding Yeah, I've often wondered about that.
mogul1985
15 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion