Cascadas / Rizo de Oro early check-in

Sunday, April 21, 2024 5:25 PM
I’m going to be arriving Tuesday morning early…probably around 9am. I have a reservation for Tuesday night but now thinking I’d like to get a room rather than check my bags until 3pm check-in. should I book a Monday night reservation, with 9am check-in? I don’t mind paying the extra night since it’s only $30 with VIP card. I’d likely spend that on a short-time room anyway.

4 comments

@Powerman02 I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: should I book a Monday night reservation, with 9am check-in? I don’t mind paying the extra night since it’s only $30 with VIP card. I’d likely spend that on a short-time room anyway. A: You should, if that gives you “peace of mind” and you have the “money to burn 🔥” Let me ask you a question; why pay for an entire extra day? At hotels all over the world on “tourist areas”, typically, luggage is covered against damage, loss, and theft, because they want to make their customers feel safe, comfortable and come back again, for business reasons. I think you have read or heard too many stories about the small percentage of luggage 🧳 theft or damage, and are paranoid about it. Like I said, it is up to you. Remember, as long as you stay in the “safe” tourist areas and don’t do anything illegal, like trying to buy illegal drugs, or get stupid-drunk you will be safe at the Happiest Place n Earth (according to Krusty) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SzOUvB1WSg&pp=ygUeS3J1c3R5IGhhcHBpZXN0IHBsYWNlIG9uIGVhcnRo Let’s be careful out here and remember Pics and Vid or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
17 days ago
I don't think they'll let you book that extra night early. When I book with the hotel, their email states that all room reservations get canceled at 1am. I might give them a call or email to verify if you're determined to do it. I personally wouldn't.
seven
16 days ago
doesn't hurt to try.
Jascoi
14 days ago
Just to follow-up, they did let me check in about 9am. I obviously was charged for the whole prior night. But at the $30 VIP on a Monday rate, that wasn't a big deal. I do believe my original reservation was cancelled. Because they did mention looking for available rooms first before allowing my check-in. But it can be done if rooms are available.
Powerman02
6 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion