tuscl

U.S. High Mileage

robrey
Just lookin' for some fun
Saturday, April 13, 2024 12:05 AM
Hey Dudes, I know similar posts have been made, even recently, but, going to ask anyway. I do NOT have $20K to spend... but, I might have some time, money and opportunity in the next few months. I am curious what U.S. city / cities you folks would recommend for the highest mileage- ITC / OTC- experiences. I feel like, over the last few years, a lot of once-great-areas have become, umm, less appealing. I live in Minneapolis, and the options here are very, very limited. I am interested in making a trip to a city where the mileage is high and the options numerous. I have no interest in "high-end" clubs with signage and bouncers and dj's offering continuous reminders to not touch the dancers. I don't really care if a club is very well-appointed or a total dive; I am more interested in clubs where the mileage is high and deals can be made, especially with spinner-types of all ethnicities. Over the years, I have had fun times in Baltimore on "the Block", in Newport / Covington, KY, San Francisco, and Philadelphia. I have explored clubs, with various degrees of success, in NYC, Cleveland, Chicago / IN, and WI. I may be forgetting a few... From recent perusals of this site, it seems like Atlanta might be a good option. It also seems, unfortunately, like once-cool-scenes in Tampa, Miami, Dallas and Detroit are not what they once were. Any info is much appreciated. If you would like any input on Mpls or my experiences in the other cities I mentioned, or, if you would like to share info in a less public way, please feel free to DM me. Thanks!

9 comments

• RonJax2
    2 months ago
    > I have no interest in "high-end" clubs > Over the years, I have had fun times in Baltimore on "the Block", in Newport / Covington, KY, San Francisco, and Philadelphia. Yeah, then you should try Detroit, specifically west of the city near the airport. Read some reviews of Henry VIII and Bogart's. Further away from you, there's the Pompano Beach clubs, not in Miami but near Fort Lauderdale. There's some divier options in this area, just like in the DTW scene that might be what you're looking for, including the Porthole Pub.
  • PoundKing
    2 months ago
    Detroit and FL are still way better than any of the places you listed There’s also Toronto and Montreal
  • the mighty quinn
    2 months ago
    Seattle is a high mileage city but it’s so different. It a “juice bar” city (no alcohol service) but that might change. Clubs are mainly out towards the northern edge of city. Downtown places meh.
  • whodey
    2 months ago
    If you had fun in Newport/Covington KY you have clearly been in the game a long time. Those areas were fun when I started clubbing in the late 90s but have been a wasteland for almost 20 years now. I'd recommend you give Louisville a shot. It is not going to break the bank and offers high mileage and extras at the right clubs. I'd suggest Thorobred, Foxy Lady and Pussycat Lounge but definitely skip the higher end clubs like Godfather and PTs. While in Kentucky, Lexington clubs are also worth a visit. High mileage is available, but extras have gotten more hit or miss over the last couple of years. Of course, Detroit and Pompano are both good but can be a little more expensive than Kentucky clubs.
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    If you want a brothel go to Detroit or Toronto
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    May B You Should Just Draw Names Out Of A Hat 🤠
  • chiefwiggum
    2 months ago
    My last trips to Detroit and Toronto were underwhelming, but in different ways. In Detroit, I had great mileage at Coliseum and Flight Club, and to a lesser extent BTs. But, the trip before, Flight Club was like a brothel to the point where dancers eschewed dancing and the aggressiveness of FC and Landing Strip made me think that it would be a mechanical experience. In Toronto, mileage was limited everywhere. In Toronto (the city), higher mileage was implied if you did FS. In Mississauga, mileage was very one-way standard and hard sells for FS or OTC which implied mechanical service -- basically you choice was one-way lap dance or insert into hole. On my last survey, high mileage spots are PHX, Pompano Beach, DTW (very much worth exploring), and Providence (probably in that order). For anyone else: other than these spots, what's a close second / comparable? I was thinking Seattle, trying Dallas again, and maybe Philly.
  • Pussylicker2
    a month ago
    Akron Ohio is the best I've seen. Once I saw 3 different dancers sucking dick bar-side all at the same time (that's not normal, but I've gotten many hummers bar-side). I've never had a girl want me to get a cbj, it's always bbbj. Detroit is great too.
  • groundball
    a month ago
    do NOT travel to Baltimore. The Block is dead, a shell of its former glory
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion