tuscl

Pool tables in strip clubs...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Now I like to shoot pool and even had a full size table in my house in California. But why would you go to a strip club to play? You are going to have to pay an entrance fee and higher prices for drinks. I have only seen pool tables in smaller clubs. Do the owners need the extra income?

I go to strip clubs to have fun with the girls not play pool. I did on one occasion enjoy it. There was this Hottie shooting pool totally nude. There were some interesting angles. Anybody ever play strip pool? That can be fun. Especially when you get to try to distract the shooter.

8 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Many years ago, I did see a dancer shooing in a club, and she was VERY distracting to her competition. As for why they are there, I've seen them in the more "local" type clubs, and I've seen the "local" customers using them. I was once asked if I wanted to play, but that was another customer that asked, and he was a guy I knew from outside the club that I just ran into at the club.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Some of the more local clubs have them. Oftentimes they are the types of places which are bars which happen to have naked girls dancing on a stage. On the other hand, I've been to places where they charge $15-20 cover and seen people only play pool all night. Is it really that hard to find a game that you will pay that much to just play? I realize in the Podunk town my favorite club is in that might be (I believe they only have two other bars there), but in bigger cities, they have billiards clubs, where that is the main attraction.

On the other hand, it is always fun to play pool with one of the dancers. My ATF did the nude pool thing at my favorite club once, which led to one of the best dances ever. But I would never play with another club patron that I did not know.

Related to this is one time, at a small town club, my favorite for the night played topless Ms. Pac Man against me. (I can't believe there is a bar with a functional version of that game still.) It's hard to concentrate on that game when the big breasted dancer is rubbing herself all over your back. But I got a hot lap dance afterwards, so it was worth it.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    We have a table in our club, we have locals that come in to play..
    We have had a few girls that were really good and would shot a game for lap dances, and it was a good way to make money for them..
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    One of favorite clubs, the Hip Hugger in Kokomo,IN has a pool table and it's usually in use most of the time. Personally, I think it is stupid to have a pool table in a strip club, but the Hugger does have the feel of neighborhood bar rather than a typical SC, so it could be appropriate. But on the other hand, space for lap dances in the club is at premium as it is, so the pool table is just taking valuable room.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    It is a lot of fun assuming the club isn't playing loud noise (no, I'm not a good player). That is how I got to know some of the dancers very well without going broke. Sometimes they would want to play for dances and it seemed like a fair exchange. Sometimes even if they couldn't win I'd buy a few dances because I'd gotten worked up watching them play. :)

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I never go to a strip club to play pool...that's just wasting valuable time that could be spending ogling strippers...lol...
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Several of the clubs I frequent have pool tables. Since I don't play pool I rarely ever pay much attention to them especially since most are located in the back. I can't understand why they pay the cover charge because most of the players seem totally disinterested in the stripping on stage. Although I haven't noticed it, some of them may be friends with a stripper and just hanging around. Anyway they never bother me so I just tune them out and enjoy the show I paid to see.
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    There are two clubs that I stop in when in the area that actually have pool leagues on Thursday nights. The places are more like local bars that happen to have semi-naked women. The dancers all complain because none of the pool players tip or get dances. I guess it works for the owners because the players all drink and the owners are making their money on the beer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion