tuscl

Detroit will soon have 3 clubs in the Top 40

Right now Detroit has 2 clubs in the Top 40, #10 Flight Club and #11 Coliseum. The folks that own FC just recently opened Penthouse Club. Its very much like FC but I think the girls might even be a little hotter. I'm predicting that as soon as Penthouse has enough reviews, it too will be in the Top 20.

When you look at Top Topless clubs, you get #28 Playhouse thrown in for good measure.

Is there any other city/metro sporting such an awesome selection? Is Vegas really the gold standard? I mean when you factor in price and mileage. The D has great mileage, full on grope, licking and sucking at typical, many kitties like to be pet, extras are quite often available. Dances are $25 in the mentioned clubs but typically $20 else where. Say what you will about the D, I'm lovin' it!

Btw, Crizgolfer and I are gonna do a Detroit strip club crawl July 25th and 26th. Ask yourself, why wouldn't you?!

4 comments

• gk
    16 years ago
    When local owners license a corporate name they usually have to adher to a certain set of corporate guidelines, like bird dogging, or things like that. I suppose that might not matter that much in Detroit, but in my experience it does make a difference. So I'll take a local vs. a licensed "brand" club anyday. But it will be interesting to see how it evolves.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    The Coliseum seems kind of expensive to have a "good time" IMO...$200-300 for a HJ or BJ...you've got to be kidding me! The reviews of that club are odd...it looks like a nice place, but there aren't enuff believable details about possible "extras" that might be had there IMO.

"Is there any other city/metro sporting such an awesome selection?"

That's an interesting question. Based on the Top 40 lists here alone (and I know that there are gems out there that aren't on any of the lists), it looks like Vegas wins with 7 mentions, then (surprisingly to me) Atlanta (with 6), LA & Miami (with 4 each), and finally NYC, Tampa, Detroit, Houston, & Denver (with 3 each). Of course, Vegas also has the "distinction" of having the WORST rated club on TUSCL (the Can-Can Room), LA has 3 on the Worst list, and NYC & Miami each have one on that same list. Note...I might have skipped a few smaller cities and/or had my math come out wrong as well.
  • crizgolfer
    16 years ago
    Detroit does have two in the top 11 though. No one matches that at this time.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    You can parse this kind of stuff anyway that you really want to. Tampa has 3 clubs in the Top 11 Nude clubs...so <shrug>... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion