[OT]: “Resident Alien” TV show

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 3:56 PM
The board seems a little slow, so I thought I’d ask an off topic question. Has anyone watched Resident Alien - and what are your thoughts? I’ve seen the commercials for a couple of years but it didn’t seem like something I’d like. But a comment on line caught my attention last week about how good it is, and now I’m addicted. It’s a weird mash-up of the X-Files, Monk, Alf, Law & Order and Mork & Mindy. It’s sci-fi, drama, mystery, and laugh out loud comedy all rolled into one. With a touch of poignancy such as My So Called Life. I’ve binged season one. Hope it can continue to be as good.

3 comments

Interesting, where is it streaming 🤔?
gSteph
a month ago
I watched season one of this show when it was on SYFY channel - it's getting Suits-like popularity now that it's on Netflix. I loved it but then didn't get around to watching the rest of the seasons. Alan Tudyk (if you've seen Tucker & Dale Vs Evil, you know) is hilarious. That guy has about a million facial contortions. I'll have to pick it back up.
JupiterHotCakes
a month ago
I just finished season three and while the quality falls off somewhat, it's still a very enjoyable show. Really hoping it gets renewed for a fourth season, but they cut season three from 12 episodes down to eight so. 🤷
datinman
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion