tuscl

Heading to Phoenix for fun

Sunday, April 7, 2024 2:21 AM
I have been reading reviews, trying to figure out which clubs you will get the highest mileage in. And what the best option for this is? VIP, private dance area, etc.

I am used to the Ontario clubs in Canada where you will know if it available quick.

6 comments

• Harderlap
    5 months ago
    Not sure how long you will be in Phoenix, but a trip down the road to the clubs in Tucson will offer better mileage than the clubs in Phoenix. I like Raiders Reef, but there are other good options. Read the reviews for Raiders Reef, Venom, and Curves.
  • azdd
    5 months ago
    If you do come to Tucson, dancer quality is best at Curves, less so at Raiders, and in my opinion rock bottom at Venom. If you’ve read the Phoenix reviews, it should be clear that HiLiter is probably your best option for mileage.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    5 months ago
    Tucsons a long drive to do down and back at night esp if you drink. Consider getting a room locally. 3 months ago I did Tucson and phx weeknights on business and yes the reef had higher mileage than Bourbon street but I had more fun at bourbon st and would’ve been disappointed if I had gone to Tucson just to club. It was likely a Wednesday but reef was almost empty, maybe 3 girls, I got to know 2, older 6’s at best while bourbon was spilling over with young 7,8,9 talent.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    5 months ago
    Might have been a Sunday night now I think about it.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    5 months ago
    So bad comparison
  • Mate27
    5 months ago
    Band aids, sugar 44, Christie’s Tempe, and Bourbon in that order from talent going up with mileage, but as with everything YMMV depending on rapport with the girl. Make multiple visits if have time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion