tuscl

Providence RI

Tuesday, April 2, 2024 2:25 AM
Hi - I was wondering if someone can give me some intel on the clubs in Providence. I have been there a couple of years ago, so I know the general outlay of the scene. What is the best club these days - as far as hottest girls with reasonable mileage. I'm willing to sacrifice some mileage for quality of talent.
Thank you!

13 comments

• Hank Moody
    5 months ago
    April fools
  • blahblahblahs
    5 months ago
    Providence is a waste land. Head up to NH or down to Virginia.
  • Mate27
    5 months ago
    lol! Can’t you read??
  • Myoman
    5 months ago
    Thanks for the help
  • sfrsox
    5 months ago
    mileage is available at every club for a price, even RI Dolls which would probably be the toughest.
  • blahblahblahs
    5 months ago
    People aren't being helpful b/c Fantasies and Desire are two of the most covered clubs on this site. Foxy, Cadillac, Dolls, MVVP, and even some MA stuff get regular coverage. Unless the question is about Wonderland, there is good coverage. Get VIP and read reviews.

FWIW my most recent trip was a weekday afternoon. Caddy had more dancers than Foxy, but Foxy had the single hottest dancer at either club. On this particular day, Caddy's bouncer seemed a bit amped up and his interaction with other PLs made me nervous.

You would be kinder to use than we were to you if you'd visit Wonderland and write up a review.
  • loper
    5 months ago
    I think that your legs are being pulled.
  • Hank Moody
    5 months ago
    I was 75/25 convinced the thread was a joke.
  • Myoman
    5 months ago
    Lol, sorry for that. I didn't realize that people thought it was a joke, I understand now. I guess I feel like we should have a separate section that reviews city by city rather than club. Sometimes it's hard to go through a million reviews on a bunch of clubs, at times not aware of the reviewer (a lot of hidden club ads nowadays). I think a "city section" would be cool. There are really great city reviews on the Discussions page, why not organize in a whole section? I will check out Wonderland and put out a review, as mentioned. Also, to respond to someone above, I am, and have been a paid member for over a decade.
  • skibum609
    5 months ago
    I'd rather see the Satin Doll reopen than go to Wonderland. They came here with the intention of bringing a little bit of Miami to Providence. Little did we know they meant a little bit of their crime problem....
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    ^ And make-it-rain low contact club.
  • Manuellabore
    5 months ago
    Is suggesting OP visit and review Wonderland some kind of low key hazing? I went there once and didn't even stay long enough to finish my drink. And I hate wasting alcohol.
  • blahblahblahs
    5 months ago
    No, it's legit that Wonderland lacks reviews. But to be fair, while I'm planning a PVD (or maybe Dolls) visit in the coming week, I'm not planning on taking one for the team.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion