tuscl

wa state strippers rights bill got signed in

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
https://www.king5.com/article/news/local…

I don’t really know what will change, but the local dancers have certainly been talking it up. It will be interesting to see what intended effects land, and what unintended effects crop up.

7 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    Sounds like it might be good. The panic buttons seem like a no brainer. Be nice if there were a ROB button next to it.
  • skibum609
    6 months ago
    How fucking dumb. Just another solution to a non-existent problem. How about passing a bill and creating a department to clean up all the human feces on the sidewalks of Seattle?
  • StripclubRando
    6 months ago
    End of an era.

Gut feeling. Adding alcohol back into the mix is going to up the danger factor for some of the odd-ball edge case situations that random happen in the clubs.

Plus the need for additional security personnel.

Good for vanilla safety, but the double-edged bit is that there'll be more eyes on the "trading" floor in each of the clubs.
  • skibum609
    6 months ago
    Clubs around here are full alcohol and in Rhode Island have drink discounts. We also have full contact and extras. If we can handle why couldn't the progressives of Sea......oh, gotcha.
  • Context21
    6 months ago
    My guess is the lap dance area will tame down a bit, but it will still be good to go in the VIP rooms.
  • drewcareypnw
    6 months ago
    The clubs I go to already have panic buttons, and security… so I don’t know how those would change. A ROB button sounds good! Hahah

Ski: there is no poop clause afaik. ;)
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    ♥️ 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 Cheers To WA!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion