tuscl

DJ from Babes Cabaret breaks the mold

Thursday, April 3, 2008 6:07 PM
The main DJ at Babes has broke the mold of strip club DJ's you can understand him he doesn't sound like a geek and he connects with the crowd and all the girls love him, I have been going to Babes since before they remodeled since this DJ has taken over the Club has a huge veriety of girls now, he host's the amatuer contest on wednesday nights he is a nice guy comes out of his booth and mingles a little with customers and does song request just toss him a $5.00 spot for good fortune, The girls I speak to there say they will follow him to wherever he goes, he used to DJ at Diamond Cabaret alot of the girls from that club followed him and the girls at Lil Darlings are going to him, Cheri's Cabaret girls, he is repetitious on the Mic get to the point nice voice hits the coast very well and really speaks to the crowd..

10 comments

• ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    Hey Moondogg; It's nice to hear that you are working now as a DJ at Babes. Good luck. Thanks for checking in.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    Picked off...
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    A legend in his own mind. lol
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    The shills just keep rolling on in looking for their share of abuse.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    How come all the dj's in strip clubs are male? They often have female bartenders, why not dj's?
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Ok, quick show of hands. How many of you guys go to a strip club because it has a great DJ? Everybody, raise your hands. Uhhhh, hello?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I WON'T go because of bad music/sound/dj/level! FONDL, For all I know, they could be women that sound like men. Can't say I even remember seeing one in a very long time.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have known 3 DJ's. The first emailed me when he got fired from the Memphis Platinum Plus after working there for 14 years. He was looking for a job and wanted my input on the 3 clubs that I am familiar with in SC. I couldn't tell him much. WTF I don't know who is hiring. The second was a DJ at my favorite club. He worked the day shift. Before I knew him, he used to post on the club discussion board but never reveled that he was a DJ at the club. Well, he fucked up and I figured out who he was. I sent a dancer to his booth with a CD that I had burned and told her to tell him it was from shadowcat. BUSTED! The third was a DJ in his younger years but not at a strip club. He is one of my buddies and posts on TUSCL. He really has contempt for the DJ's at our favorite club. Really gets nasty about them in his reviews. They are about the most obnoxious that I have ever heard but they don't keep my out of the club. I go there for the girls.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I met a DJ who did Showgirls in Largo, FL, and he was kinda cool. But in general, for every person who says (like the original post in this thread), "The DJ was excellent because he played good music and connects with the crowd," there are several who say, about the same DJ, "He was bad because he played bad music and tried to involve the crowd in a way we didn't want to have to participate."
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I've seen some female DJs before, but they are rare indeed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion