tuscl

Stats on user profiles?

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Sunday, February 18, 2024 8:55 PM
What do you guys think of the stats on the user profile page?

23 comments

• 5footguy
    7 months ago
    I like them.

I would also be interested in number of comments made and number of upvotes/downvotes received and given. That's a bit of a deep dive but would be interesting to know, and would more easily identify the trolls, for one thing.

I don't think any of these would be too expensive to deliver as long as you update the data when the comment or up/down vote is actually performed (as opposed to something like computing it when it's requested, which would grind things to a halt).

Either way, I like the stats, it's good to know.
  • Hank Moody
    7 months ago
    They’re good Founder. They’re helpful to identify club shills. I assume it’s coming, but restoring clickable number of a user’s reviews, comments or threads is a super helpful way to navigate the board. Restoring the ability to pull up my own reviews and sort them by most recent comment is also helpful to check in if someone left a comment to be responded to.

Also, the last comment link isn’t working correctly. It works when you click into a thread, but it takes three back clicks to get back out to the forum listing. Also, I assume it’s coming back, but being able to see the name of the user who made the last comment is also helpful to know if I’m up to speed or to know whether I should bother checking the thread.

And, please restore the IGNORE. I know you said it’s last on the list. On an unmoderated forum, it’s the best way to tailor the experience to what’s worthwhile.

Thanks, O Supreme Leader
  • Puddy Tat
    7 months ago
    In agreement with 5foot and Hank. Great!
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    The stats are interesting but not really important to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 months ago
    Like muchly.

Are you planning on ever bringing back the links to our comments?

And I'd also really like it if you brought back ignore, along with the feature on the discussion lists you used to have. The one where sorting on Last Comment would sort on the last *non-ignored* user's comment time, and when you click on the last post link for a discussion, it would link to the last non-ignored user's post.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    7 months ago
    Great info!
  • Dolfan
    7 months ago
    Interesting, but not particularly important.

Maybe if I could click on those numbers and see those items, it might get a bit more interesting, at least if they were shown in context. For example, if it was a comment show the whole thread or review.

and +1 to all the shit Hank said.
    BTW, same applies to alerts. I've seen some alerts for thumbs up/down on shit I wrote years ago, would be very useful to see the context instead of just the message.
  • Muddy
    7 months ago
    It’s really easy to find X thread or X review if your remember who wrote it. Otherwise it’s a pain in the ass to find. And judging credibility behind reviews. I don’t like how it is right now where it’s all jumbled together. End of the day I just don’t see any drawbacks to how it was.
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    It’s pretty cool
  • drewcareypnw
    7 months ago
    Those are cool! I like stats. Maybe add links to the stats and also stats for likes, dislikes, follows, and blocks.
  • Harderlap
    7 months ago
    I like them. It shows how my activity has changed over the years.
  • Manuellabore
    7 months ago
    I know I found the stats when the topic came up on the discussion board a few weeks ago, but now I can't figure out how to navigate to them. "Dashboard" only leads to my own info, not stuff like who writes the most reviews, who is most ignored, etc..
  • EastCoaster
    7 months ago
    ^ @Manuellabore, it sounds like you're talking about the Top 40 lists (some of which are not current, btw). The stats in question here pop up when you click in each individual TUSCLer's user name.
  • EastCoaster
    7 months ago
    ^ ...or click *on*...
  • doctorevil
    7 months ago
    TMI, but I guess it doesn’t really hurt anything.
  • misterorange
    7 months ago
    Pretty cool to see how long people have been coming here and how their participation changed over the years.
  • ArtCollege
    7 months ago
    good to be able to see another PL's total reviews before replying to a DM
  • chiefwiggum
    7 months ago
    I'm a metrics guy, so the more the merrier
  • stripperlover777
    7 months ago
    I Really Like Stats So It's Cool For Me 📊
    I Think It Would B Nice To Put On How Many Reviews The VIP Members Have Published From Other Members From The UnPublished Reviews Section (So We Can See How Many Reviews Each VIP Member Had Contributed For Approving Reviews)
    I Know Mine Would Extremely High!
    It Would B Cool To See How Much VIP Members Are Contributing For Approving Reviews From The UnPublished Section!
    We Need Motivation To Get Those Reviews Published 📊 📊 📊
  • EastCoaster
    7 months ago
    ^ It would also be nice to see how many times a member has "liked" his own comments. To quote stripperlover777 above, "I Know Mine Would Extremely High!" Yeah, like 100% for that guy.
  • stripperlover777
    7 months ago
    Additionally To Mi Above Comment Suggestion, I Think The Number Of View Counts From Members Should B Posted On Pics, Reviews & Profiles. It's Good To See How Many Times Things Are Getting Viewed.
    I'm Also Really Hopeing That The Stats Come In For How Many Reviews Each VIP Member Has Published From The Unpublished Review Section So We Can See How Many Reviews Approvals We Are Actually Contributing To Get The Reviews Published. My Reviews Approval #Number Would Show Really High.
    Let's Go & B Motivated 📊 📊 📊
    📈 📈 📈 📈

• skibum609
    7 months ago
    I am frankly amazed that for about 90% of my years here I have averaged between 10-15 reviews per year.
  • RockAllNight
    7 months ago
    skibum609 - the 10-15 reviews per year probably has something to do with one per month required to maintain VIP status?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion