tuscl

Tampa Long Shot - Couples friendly w/extra fun?

RandomName111
Mostly NC, DC, Baltimore, Philly.
Tuesday, February 13, 2024 2:33 AM
I've posted a lot of reviews in Tampa over the years (I travel here frequently), although I've only ever hit the clubs here solo. Currently on a trip down here for a week or two and I have a slight challenge - I brought my other half who really wants to go to a club and if not have a bit of fun herself, wants to watch me have fun. Ideally both.

I have ample group fun on lock for the hotel room, that's easy, but she specifically wants to see/do that in a club. She sends me off to have my fun all the time in clibs solo... but as I'm thinking about it... I'm coming up blank on places that are couple's friendly, have entertaining dancers, and reliably offer extras. The Venn diagram here seems like the circles don't touch but surely there is an option I'm missing?

I'm doing some manual due diligence now, hitting up many of my all-time favorite spots for fun, but so far after chatting with dances (and having my own fun) it doesn't seem like any of them are very couple's friendly. I can scratch my itch repeatedly, but I'm coming up empty on scratching hers.

Is this a unicorn I'm seeking here? If not, feel free to drop me a comment here or a PM with a recommendation and time to visit (day, mid-shift, night, etc). We can make anything work. Thanks!

3 comments

• Willy215
    7 months ago
    Try OZ in Clearwater
  • RandomName111
    7 months ago
    Answering my own question here - Diamond Dolls is shockingly a good spot. Doing Oz tomorrow. That was my plan B but DD went well enough that it wasn't needed. Think it was 90% good luck however.
  • Brahma2k
    6 months ago
    A bit late on this but Scores or Penthouse will be very couple friendly, I can personally vouch for Scores as I was in there with an Ex. Clean inside, bathrooms respectable, dancers that are on the softer side. Just note both places are pasties.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion