tuscl

breaking news, just for yuks....

Saturday, March 29, 2008 5:20 PM
RIVERSIDE, Ohio (AP) — Police say a pastor who was reported missing from his home in upstate New York has been found at an Ohio strip club. A police officer patrolling the K.C. Lounge parking lot Friday morning in the Dayton suburb of Riverside spotted out-of-state license plates on 46-year-old Craig Rhodenizer's car. The FBI and New York authorities had been searching for Rhodenizer, who disappeared Wednesday after telling his wife he was getting his computer fixed at Best Buy. He is the pastor of a church in Lyndonville, N.Y.

5 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wow, he drove over *7 hours* when he just could have went across the border to Canada and probably had a much better time! Or maybe he was going on a strip club tear on a par of the likes of Bones & OH is just where they caught up to him...lol...praise the Lord...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Dumb-ass Baptist pastor. Can't even monger right.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Maybe he had a secret affair with a dancer who just recently moved. He just had to drive to Ohio and see her again.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    "Hi Honey, I'm home!"..."Yup, got that computer fixed up real nice."..."Oh, about $300."..."Yeah, I know that's expensive, but one can hardly live without a computer these days."..."Well, first they did a virus check, just to make sure there were no nasty bugs hanging around. And then, they ran a hard dick scanning program."..."No, I said disk."
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    At least he wasn't chasing after little boys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion