tuscl

BELAX Review Submission - Details

The one that mentions the afro cuban chick that's up there now (2/2/24). What do you all think about it?

8 comments

• SquareCastle
    8 months ago
    That’s my review. What’s the problem with “Afro-Cuban”?
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    Hi person I've never heard of. Have you really been posting here since 2011? That was just a reference for people to find your review. Thanks for writing.
  • SquareCastle
    8 months ago
    Obviously I’m not as tenured as you are on this site. Never heard of you either but I’ll gladly roll up my sleeves and dig through your reviews. It may take me a while but I’m sure I’ll get a fresh perspective on things sapient one. Thanks again for the boost. Appreciated.
  • RiskA
    8 months ago
    SC: just put on your thick skin, dude. These “mean girls” love to talk among themselves. If your post gets approved & you get your free month, who gives a flyin’ F what they say?
  • minnow
    8 months ago
    I liked the review (I'm almost as tenured as wallanon). I enjoy your prose style ("charming as an eel", etc.) Although I've never heard the term Afro-Cuban before, I'm understanding it to mean that subject dancer looked much like an Afam. Some cubans are dark skinned to such a large degree as to almost pass for Afam. I encountered one at a FL club where I was surprised to hear she was Cuban.
  • datinman
    8 months ago
    Afam in this context is new to me. I am going to assume it stands for African American? Just btw, in the Philippines AFAM is analogous to farang in Thailand and means western foreigner in a less than flattering way.
  • 5footguy
    8 months ago
    I don't know if this was ever in question, but to clarify, "Afro Cuban" is a well accepted term that's been around in mainstream use for a very very long time. It refers to the people, as well as their cultural features (afro cuban dance, for example). Just look it up if you're unsure.
  • SquareCastle
    8 months ago
    @Risk A - who said I was “thin skinned”? Are we playing marco polo again, “dude” ? lol. We seem to always misunderstand each other. By the way, I love mean girls and they usually love me. I just don’t like it when thinned skinned girls make my time at a club uncomfortable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion