Lions and Tigers and ROBOTS - Oh MY!

Friday, January 26, 2024 3:36 AM
This is a splinter from the earlier "Layoff 2024" discussion. These robots are not Steampunk dreams from the 1890s. These are here today. The engineering development is moving forward at a blistering pace. Boston Robotics, there are people in the upper area walking at a normal speed so these 'bots are moving as programmed: [view link] While BR is doing some amazing "gymnastics", they are programmed, they can't self-learn, today. Optimus Gen 2 w/Dojo : [view link] Tesla's Optimus Gen 2 self-learns. Optimus has come a very long way in a very short amount of time. I mentioned in "Layoffs 2024" how Optimus will contribute to much lower labor costs. The cost to operate an Optimus for 16 hours a day is targeted at $2.50/hr - unions will have a problem. Musk is also looking at SpaceX flights to Mars. Why send humans on a one-way trip when you can send self-learning 'bots. This is one reason why I don't think "little green men" from outer space are here. Their technology would be so advanced over anything we have in the next 1,000s years they would send drones not fleshy/bio units. Anyway, I look at Tesla not for cars but for SpaceX, AI/self-learning robot/Dojo devices and FSD - Full Self Driving vehicles. Batteries have a long ways to go. A better energy source will be developed someday. Yeah, $TSLA has been real volatile the past year. 20 years ago, Apple was a $5 stock heading no where. Amazon thought it was cool to sell books 29 years ago.

9 comments

easily remember the Amazon books. I thought what the hell is this?? I'd rather go to Barnes& Noble. we now know where they are????
Jascoi
4 months ago
Mogul Ape, I con confidently say that you misunderstand the impetus for space exploration if you think Musk Ape will be satisfied sending robots. I have had many conversations with rickthealien and he assured me that his species went to space to for a simple reason. Space is the final frontier. They wanted to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, determine whether they have buttholes and then boldly probe anuses no alien has probed before. Of course, with a few notable exceptions such as nicespice, you perverts don’t have to worry about rick because he only probes sexy females. But you should really watch out if mauricethealien shows up because your anus is gonna get probed. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 months ago
How does a lion fit his tail in his spacesuit? Does a lion have to worry about getting his tail stuck in the spaceship door?
shailynn
4 months ago
Actually, the solution to the Fermi Paradox is that aliens are afraid to come to Earth because of nicespice. You don't want to mess with somebody who comes from the Whacko area of Texas, and hangs out in Camden, New Jersey for fun. Let alone their butthole.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
^I've seen the documentary, "To Serve Man". Sure, give us the cure for cancer, all kinds of great stuff to fatten us up. We are so easily fooled, and apparently pretty tasty.
mogul1985
4 months ago
@mogul you mean the Twilight Zone episode?
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
That’s the one!
mogul1985
4 months ago
Big lions and tigers are very dangerous but a little pussy never hurt any one.
shadowcat
4 months ago
A whiskey glass and a woman's ass have been many a man's downfall.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion