tuscl

Sorry been absent,,,Gonna post Feb 1 list open/closed bars Pa/Nj

HoneyDewMelons
Retired Burlesque Belly Dancing GoGo Girl
I will start off with a list of all the places I worked in the first and second half of my career

9 comments

• Brahma2k
    9 months ago
    Look forward to it HDM
  • RockAllNight
    9 months ago
    Go to HDM’s profile to see the lengthy list
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    That's a pretty impressive list. Question about the comments at the end:

"it's a go-go bar or a stripper joint then that's what it is...if there's extras going on then it's a sex club I resent sex clubs trying to Brand themselves as a stripper joint"

How much of it is on the club instead of what dancers choose to do from your perspective? I've seen clubs go through a lot to try and limit what goes on and extras still happen.
  • HoneyDewMelons
    9 months ago
    That list is actually going to change as I have been researching the bars and clubs I've worked at over my early career and my later career one or two places I thought I worked I didn't and then I found one or two places that I did work that I forgot about or it change names and I didn't really know what it was called so I kind of bypassed it at the time I made the original post of all the places I thought I worked plus trying to remember where and when I worked 20 to 40 years ago is quite a feat
  • Studme53
    9 months ago
    We just called them go-go bars back in the mid 80s when I started clubbing. Never strip clubs or whatever.

In Jersey some of the clubs had signs that read, “Stopless”. I’m not sure why. Maybe to subliminally suggest they were topless - which they were not.

There was virtually no touching- maybe you copped a feel when the girl stopped by for a tip, but that was it. There were surely OTC arrangements made, but I was too young and broke to have that as part of my game.

I once asked a really hot dancer back in the mid 80s, “What’s the point of me watching you dance and giving you a dollar if I can’t even cop a feel?”

I give her credit for her spot-on reply. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “You can think of me when you jerk off or while you fuck your girlfriend.” She then kissed me and walked away. I’ll never forget her lol.
    9 months ago
    @Studme53 I recall one of those Stopless places. I believe it was called My Fair Lady in downtown Elizabeth. I think the 1st "S" was in red and the remaining letters in black. I considered it a tease.
  • Studme53
    9 months ago
    ^Ha ha - exactly.

How many drunks yelled, “take off your top!”, only to be told the sign said Stopless, not Topless?
  • twentyfive
    9 months ago
    @HDM
    There were a bunch of places on Montauk Highway in western Suffolk County on Long Island the only one I remember the name was Thee Dollhouse, another on Route 110 in Farmingdale near Adventurers inn, I remember that one because it was a place where for the price of a pitcher the girls would give you a blow job.
  • twentyfive
    9 months ago
    ^The latter was called Cloud Nine
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion