tuscl

See ya on the flip side

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:19 PM
Well 2 those that know. Tomorrow is my surgery thanx to the guys who pm'd their well wishes. Hopefully this will help the back pain yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!

27 comments

• ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    Best of luck.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I didn't know. I wish you a speedy recovery.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sounds like those guys on SCL will be waiting with bated breath to try out the "new" boobs there wondergrl...heal up fast... :)
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Good luck. Will miss your input while you are gone.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    those of you who pm'd me askin for before and after pics Ill consider it LOL
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Those pics would be strictly for medical evaluation purposes only... ;)
  • Lou_Lou
    16 years ago
    Good Luck... hurry back
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    If you do provide after pictures, make them WAAAAAAAAAY after! The recent "afters" are not very pleasant, at least those I've seen, although those were not pictures. Best wishes for you!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Good luck, my friend, you'll be back on the runway before yuo know it. And let us know when you do, we'll have a coming out party for your two new friends.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Good luck, here's to wishing you a speedy recovery!!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ouchhhhhhhhhhh chat with you later but I did it!!!!!!!!!!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    You're so in trouble wondergrl for being up & at the computer less than a day after surgery! So, as you can see...she survived, she's in some throbbing pain now, but I'm sure she'll be better in a matter of days...if she rests like she's supposed to!!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Sort of like the pain of a vasectomy, but a lot more so, I would imagine. I know women that have had them done and they all seem to say it was very painful. But then, maybe they are just wussies. :)
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    To WG: "Breast"Wishes for good outcome & fast recovery. Pls put my vote in for some Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Clubber-yeah it hurts but not as much as 26 hours of labor(sans drugs) and an emergency C-section. So I can take it. LOL The pain pills have got me a bit loopy though. Misterguy-Im resting Im resting!!!! LOL
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sure you are... ;)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl05, "labor" and a "C-section"??? You should nick your neck while shaving!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Just kidding, of course.
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    Wondergirl - hope you feeling well. Golf season is coming!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    so far so good! still flyin high on the pain pills though:(
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5: Here are my late best wishes. Don't you love having this support group here? We should have all showed up at the Dr. Office. I'm sure everything will be great and always have enjoyed your comments/sense of humor on the board. Teach me how to take everything less seriously!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Thank you guys im slowly recovering. I do feel ALOT lighter yipee!! I would have loved if everone visited...I could see it now one boob would be FF and the other an A cup. While a debate broke out on what genetically would be best. Red bull would be served through my IV. Nurses would be topless. And the Dr would get lots respect for the crazy milage he got from me.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Wonder where the ... erm ... excess ends up? Soap?
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    eBay
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    ewwwwww
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Bookguy- a fight club fan I see Honestly I never thought about it but thanks for the visual.ewwww!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Loved Fight Club ... and this despite the fact that I am still convinced that Brad Pitt couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. In fact, I'd love to see him and Shatner in some bad motorcycle-cop-sci-fi remake something ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion