tuscl

HK Ladies by Main Stage

Sunday, January 7, 2024 10:30 AM
I wanted to get the opinion of those who have been to HK because I have had unknown bias confirmed and busted in a few trips. So now I'm curious. I have for some unknown reason thought the group of ladies who gather in seats by the main stage (bottom floor when you enter from front) would be harder to get good service or be more expensive than others in the club like the staircase, sitting in adjacent club next door or in the back (entry from alley). One time a gorgeous lady who sat there was headed to the restroom where I was standing at the time and we after talking a little got a table and beers. She was attractive with great body. Overall she was a bit more rushed to go upstairs and once upstairs seemed be more restrictive than anyone else but the service was still pretty good and she worked hard and was just damn fine. This confirmed my bias. The last trip, walking past the stage toward the back, someone was scratching/rubbing my lower back and I turned and this was another gorgeous face and great body but a bit shorter and more petite than the first girl mentioned smiling and locked eyes to see if I had interest. Heck yeah. So we went to the booths in the back and shared many beers, she was kind, open for fun and then we eventually went upstairs for an hour session and it was great. It worked out so much so the next day I hung out with her again drinking beers (fichas) for a long time (few hours), she shared pictures and it was fun and stuff, then going upstairs and had even better time. So bias was busted in this case. So I guess, are the girls who seem to be a slight notch more physically attractive by the stage more expensive, more rules, etc or are they basically like all the girls all around the club and it just depends? Maybe I have a bias that the most attractive girls will bring more issues so I have avoided that area more thinking this but maybe I shouldn't. Curious what you guys think and do there when hunting for fun.

10 comments

• bang69
    7 months ago
    I always make sure I see the full stage rotation before I choose a girl. After I decide I we chat a bit at the table. That is where I ask what her rules are. When clubbing in TJ be careful about drinking too much. That could land you you in Jail.
  • Jascoi
    7 months ago
    I've been to Hong Kong once or twice. to me, my experience is that it doesn't matter where the girl is. and I only buy one ficha drink for her. maximum in most all cases. and frequently no ficha at all. and if you don't like the price that she gives you... negotiate. The first time I went to Hong Kong the going price was $80. now it's a whole lot more. a lot of girls asking 120, 150. I even heard one girl tell the guy 200. negotiate. can't hurt.
  • captainfun
    7 months ago
    Super hot girls at HK may have a bit more GPS than others but that has nothing to do with where they post up in my experience. The girls in the stairs going up to the second floor most definitely see the least foot traffic so they are likely more hungry for guys to hang out with though. I do wonder if girls with the least seniority get assigned that out of the way post
  • justinyoo
    7 months ago
    @Jascoi - hanging out touching, rubbing and more takes a lot of time for some money but really I feel like it is a lot of bang for my buck with the right girl (looks and attitude). So if you only buy one ficha or none and just negotiate for upstairs, then what do you do the rest of the time because 30 to 60 minutes can go fast? Not at all trying to say what I do is the "right or "better" way, just really curious on others approaches. I'm my case I drink and play with the ladies downstairs for a few hours and then I'm hot and ready to go upstairs for an hour and I am beat and now can relax, go eat, take a good 3-4 hour nap. Later the the evening, rinse and repeat and that is a whole day for me. @bang69 - thanks for the warning. As I just mentioned to Jascoi, I usually just drink for a free hours at a time and when I do that much I stay at HK and Cascadas, eating at Azul.
  • tbot1102
    7 months ago
    Great observation. And I agree. Not only do those girls seem unattainable, they are either engaged by other guys or in a tight huddle with their girlfriends. Snaring a girl out of such a huddle is difficult unless you either have a good game or you don’t care about rejection. If a girl is worth it, no harm in trying. Employ a mesero if need be. But I am also more happy to hunt around the club on my own and it’s ore fun to either approach a girl on your own or just running into someone who really checks all your boxes. You seemed to have done well with the girl you took upstairs. So don’t worry about the ones that got away. You may run into them again.
  • justinyoo
    7 months ago
    @tbot - oh yeah, I didn't think about the ones in a group together. I'm not worried about rejection at a strip club but I also don't like asking one in a group because (again I could be wrong so I'm asking) I feel they are less interested in others and more about themselves when they do that. So I don't bother but now I think I missed out and next time (in a few weeks or so) I'll see.
  • CJKent_band
    7 months ago
    @justinyoo I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your question. Q: are the girls who seem to be a slight notch more physically attractive by the stage more expensive, more rules, etc or are they basically like all the girls all around the club and it just depends? A: It always depends of every single person and unique situation. “No two people's life experiences are the same” Beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder so Iwhat you find attractive is no the same to others but it doesn’t matter. It is part of the traditional “Mexican negotiating style” to demand a lot more than expected, before making concessions in the course of negotiating the price, depending on the situation and the negotiating individuals. I saw an interview of a Bar Girl where she said the Mexican phrase “Segun el sapo es la pedrada” that literally means "according to the size of the toad is the size of the stone" It means, in the case of the pay-for-sex adult industry, that according to the apearance, behaviour or likes one person has, that is what she is going quote as price. “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to th way you behave” As anything in the hobby and life in general “YMMV Literally, "Your Mileage May Vary," coming from the small print in (American?) automobile commercials in the 70's and 80's. It has come to mean an acknowledgement that the opinion of the poster may not be shared by everyone.” ~ Urban Dictionary Everyone will have a unique experience at each place, depending on a lot of factors however: According to Krusty, and most heterosexual American males, TJ is the Happiest Place on Earth for the Adult Industry Hobby. [view link] So just adjust your expectations accordingly; prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And remember that people who take part in leisure activities such as the adult industry hobby without having or feeling guilty or ashamed, have fewer negative emotions and are less stressed. Our heart rates are literally lower and our health physically and mentally benefit when we engage in our adult activities/hobbies. Just don’t buy anything that you can’t afford. This hobby may be for you if you can afford it physically, mentally, economically, emotionally. So make sure that the relationship is on the right foot and that there is a friendly and respectful transition between you and the girl and make it a win win situation wher you both walk away feeling that you both made a good fair deal. Just be careful out there, and remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Jascoi
    7 months ago
    most the time my interaction with the girls in Hong Kong club (and others) are limited by my lack of speaking Spanish. but there have been times that we have such great chemistry even though the conversation back and forth is limited.
  • besmitty
    6 months ago
    Unlike Jascoi , I've been there two or three times ;-) jk Jascoi ...but he's right. Prices have gone up. You could get very lucky getting under $100 but I wouldn't count on it (usually 4/5am when they're ready to leave and want one last score and they're drunk...that said, she may not be as fun at that hour... I've had both experiences. I once went up with a girl who grabbed my hand at 5am and said come with me... she was good looking and i was drunk...i said okay.... ended upstairs for over two hours and cost me $80 , so it can happen. I always look out for signs that might be a red flag such as she wants you to buy her wine, shots, food, or a bottle at the early stages of conversation. Also I try to stay away from those with smart watches on. I feel like they'll put an alarm on the session. One thing I've done in the past, if you're trying to find the right girl bang for buck quickly, I've bought the lap dance. If you dont know, "once a day" with your VIP card (same place you get your free drink coupon) you can ask for your half off lap dance coupon. it'll be (last I used it) $13 + I always tip the door person who monitors the door for the dance. Sometimes I've gotten a little extra time, sometimes not. Most of the time I've found it to be successful one way or another... I've had great dances and touching where i knew i wanted to take her up. I've had a shitty time and sure I lost $15 but I didn't take them upstairs luckily and lose out on $100... Stay tuned for more tricks n tips by 2-Buck-B (few of you guys will get that) lol
  • deltapete
    6 months ago
    Happy to share my enormous experience with you (based on a single visit ;)). I didin't find any correlation between the girl's location & their responses. As soon as I walked in, the first girl that got my attention was a tall brunette sitting at the bar at the entrance. I went with a number of girls for private dances during the evening (including her) and ending up going back upstairs with her. I was not disappointed. There is so much choice there you need to spend some time checking out the options before deciding. I must have had 4/5 dances before deciding who I was going to go upstairs with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion