tuscl

Review too short.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Founder has implemented a new program to stop guys from posting reviews just to obtain TUSCL credit. I found out the hard way. I am not a newbie and I typed what I thought was appropriate and the review got rejected as being too short. So I added some more that I really didn't think was important to the review and it got accepted.

Founder what are the new rules: How many words or sentences?

5 comments

• Shekitout
    17 years ago
    My last review for Heartbreakers(in Columbia, SC) was not that long and was accepted. I believe it was due to it being a review for a different club.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I had a recent review in which I was warned it was too short, but they took it anyway. On the other hand, all I said was that the club was dead and the dancers were not good and I went somewhere else. It probably depends on what you write.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    If you review the same club to quickly, you just get a message that the last won't count for your reviews, but founder gives you the option to post it anyway. To me, this is a good feature if you are out of town. One might visit the same club again, and find it better or worse the second or third visit.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    If you guys ever feel slighted by getting a review rejected, dont take it personally... it's very subjective. Just drop me a message and I can give you some free VIP time :)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I would post a lot more reviews if dancers said that, lol. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion