Latest Update seems no longer easy? Or I am lost

Thursday, December 28, 2023 2:40 AM
Decade/s long member, but as I recall, it used to be easy for favorites or on the old Dashboard to see the latest date of updates for favorites. I am getting old, but last year or so, and now I am lost trying to find a city (i.e., Phoenix) that has current updates by the date so I don't have to check 30 clubs to find which ones have updated reviews. Somehow I must be missing where to go. The Dashboard now just has basic information about me and how to change my password. Wondered if I had to update but was logged in, so here I am :)

3 comments

yeah. I'd like to see all our comments available again like it used to be... a year or two ago.
Jascoi
5 months ago
Bring back the bookmarks.
Richard_Head
5 months ago
Ah, yes, I think it was the old bookmarks. It is now very hard to find just new posts for cities without going through them all, especially in a large metro area like Phoenix. I also note in the AZ listing by city that some Phoenix clubs - Sugar and Bourbon Street, nor Bones in Scottsdale -are listed as Paradise Valley. There are no strip clubs in Paradise Valley, a very high-income elite area for the most part.
davephx
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion